Absence Reports

Discussion in 'BMWC Info, Discussion & Downloads' started by Andreas Löffler, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]

Here you may report any future absences for the BMW M235i Challenge.

We understand real life issues or emergencies may occur and leave you no time to report an absence. If this is the case, you are promptly required to send a personal PM/Conversation to Andreas Löffler or Rob Hermans using the form below, stating a detailed reason for the absence without report.

Please don't wait till the last minute to report your absence: there may be drivers on the reserve list ready to take your place.
    Keeping then waiting unnecessarily is unfair.

2 absences without report or 3 absence reports in a row may result in you being removed and replaced in the league.

Absence report form:

Round Absent: (-----)
    Certainty: (Out/Maybe)
    Reason (optional): (reason for your absence)
  2. Marco Sbordoni Licensed Driver

Round Absent: (Spielberg)

I'm really sorry!!!!
    I came back only now from office :-(
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nick Deeley Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 2, Paul Ricard

Wont be back from work in time. Shame it's not next week as I could make it then.
    • List
  4. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 2, Paul Ricard

I wont be home at time.
    • List
  5. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

A report on behalf of Alex Cascatau

He will be absent from Round 2: Paul Ricard
    The reason? His Computer has decided to give up on him and is currently at the repair shop. He was hoping to find a solution before the race but I haven't heard from him so I guess he hasnt got it back yet.
    • List
  6. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 3, Grobnik

Late shift at work :(
    • List
  7. Patrick Wuyts Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 3, Grobnik
    out please
    • List
  8. John Stingu Licensed Driver

Me too, something came up and won't make it.
    • List
  9. Nick Deeley Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 4 Mexico
    Very unlikely to be home from work in time (plus I have preparations to make for working away over weekend)
    • List
  10. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 5, Blackwood

Again long work shift
    • List
  11. Nick Deeley Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 5, Blackwood

The normal 10 or so hour day turned into almost 13 hours..no chance to get home to even post this absence report in time before the event.

I wont be able to attend Round 8 as I wont be in the country. As for the other 4 rounds, I shall be considering whether to withdraw or take it on an event by event basis.
    • List
  12. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I think everyone is allow to know that:

13. Nick Deeley Licensed Driver

It's going to be best if I put in an advance absence from the remaining championship rounds, but, I would like to remain on the list in case I can make the event, which I'll make it known that I can. This will save me from posting lots of absence reports for each round, or, worse still having a situation where I think I can make it, but find out last minute I can't and end up going AWOL.

So basically, don't expect me to race unless I say I can with as much notice as I can, but it could be on the day itself. Thanks :)
    • List
  14. Srdjan Milasinovic Licensed Driver

• List
  15. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

• List
  16. Adam Rowledge Licensed Driver

Round Absent:BMW M325i Challenge -round 6 ( spa ) & rest of league :/
    Certainty: out for good :/
    Reason (optional): Since update it has now rendered my PC out of date , CPU problems , Can't run more than me in any server , So untill I can afford to upgrade PC it's with regret that I will have to pull out of league all together
    • List
  17. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

Round: Thruxton
    Certainty: certainly
    Reason: calendar -brain communication malfunction.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Round Absent: (Hungaroring)
    Certainty: (Out)
    Reason (optional): Wife has decided to book a weekend away near Bristol. Apparently "I have a race once a fortnight" doesn't compute in her head.....:mad:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Oscar Pink Licensed Driver

Sorry ive been absent for the last few races, my power unit fried my hard drive. Sorry also that i left you in the dark but im using an old password and have only been able to have time to remember it as ive got the PC back. I would like to continue with the league but i can understand if i can no longer take part.
  20. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

;) Great that u fixed it . And i was under the impression that u got to mad after penalty of starting last :eek: .
    good to have u back.