AC Hot Lap Challenge Signup

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Please post in this thread if you are taking part, just so I can add you to the group.

1. Shaun Clarke
    2. Marco Sbordoni
    3. Stacy Newcomb
    4. Rob Taplin
    5. Neil Rocks
    6. Norman Bruce
    7. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    8. Rob Hermans
    9. Nick Deeley
    10. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    11. James Skinner
    12. Kris Vickers
    13. Darren Adams
    14. Luka Peklaj
    15. Rob Wilson
    16. Eric Stranne
    17. Andreas Löffler
    18. Andy Moore
    19. Tony Matthews
    20. Roger Prikken
    21. Andy Bonar
    22. Niranjan Kumar
    23. Peter Beres
    24. Kevin Ledoux
    25. Dean Snell
    26. Remco Majoor
    27. Andy Riches
    28. Damian Eikelkamp
    29. Mark Berends
    30. John Stingu
  2. Marco Sbordoni Licensed Driver

add me,please
  3. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

In Shaun. Pleeeeese.
  4. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Meh, might as well!!
  5. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

6. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

7. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Could you be so grand as to add me too please?
  8. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

All signed up chaps. Although you have not posted on here @Rob Hermans, I have signed you up, as you have posted the fastest lap thus far :)
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thanks Shaun, I want to take part of course, and I just hadn't got around to posting here yet. So...

keep-calm-and-sign-me-up.png
  10. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Hi Chaps,

Can I ask what settings you have set in Realism? (Custom, Gamer, Racer, Pro) Just wondering why it has reported that only myself has a valid Lap, and shows all my of my info, but non of yours? I am set to Pro.

I am not disputing any of you have done an invalid Lap, just wondering why only myself is showing stats.

See Attached

Attached Files:

11. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

I'm used to the server setting what's allowed and what'snot, so took it for granted my settings were as required.....

Your realism setting is on quick race, is that correct for our hotlap server as well ??
  12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I have mine set on what I always use in rF2, which is ALL driver aids OFF. I might use auto clutch now and then, but usually that's on manual so I have to use the pedal, or the car will stall. I'll get a screenie later when the rig's on. ;)

Perhaps when it's on Custom, it doesn't show correctly on sTracker?
  13. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

I did wonder if its down to if you have Ptracker installed or not? I use custom settings, but its all aids off apart from factory abs and tc if its fitted.
  14. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I don't know what Ptracker is. Personally, I switch those aids off even if they're "factory fitted"...unless the car is really undriveable without them.
  15. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

@ Rob Taplin maybe your right, didn't think of that.

OK quick explantion. pTracker is an add on app to sTracker, that just tracks your times and other things while racing, people in front, how much your behind them etc etc.

It's a good App to have for AC. I will test this now. I will remove my hotlap, unload pTracker and try again, see what happens.

If your interested in pTracker, it's available here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ptracker.3509/
  16. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I doubt it's that though Shaun; I don't have pTracker installed. Having said that, it's still a wild stab in the dark, as I have no clue about the inner workings of AC! :p
  17. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Yep...Rob Taplin was correct, it was pTracker. As this "properly" validates times, I think everybody will have to install it. It doesn't effect FPS, or anything, it's just a reporting tool, and very small, and very very simple to setup. It doesn't obstruct your view either.

Sorry chaps, didn't know about this until now, as you might have guessed.

So going forward, pTracker must have or not?

Cheers

Shaun.

PS - All times set thus far WILL NOT BE DELETED AND WILL COUNT !!!!!!!!!!
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Oh I see, it needs to be installed, rather than being the cause of a problem!
  19. Nick Deeley Licensed Driver

Sign me up, I'll try my best to enter each week. Could it be every 2 weeks instead?
  20. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Nick this is the beauty of how I am running it, enter when you want to mate..

Considered you entered :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.