[Aug 10, 2012] BTCC S2 Test Event (Silverstone National)

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Events' started by Andy Breedon, Aug 4, 2012.

BTCC S2 Test Event
Silverstone National
Start Date: Aug 10, 2012 08:00 PM
End Date: Aug 10, 2012 10:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

[IMG]

We would like as much feedback regards the Mod and keep anything posted here for this build of the mod.

Season Format
    Race day: 10th August
    Track: Silverstone National
    Maximum drivers: 25
    Required Games: Race 07/STCC/STCC2010
    Mod: Simspeed racing s2000 (SSR s2000)

Races
    Each Round will consist of 3 races all lasting between 20 mins and 25 mins each. Round lengths should be no longer than 1 hour and 45 mins.

Servers
    Once Race 1 is complete we shall move over to server 2 where we will have a 15 Min break before Race 2, This time will also be used to make sure all drivers understand the Manual Formation Lap.
    • Server 1 - Practice, Qualifying and Race 1.
    • Server 2 - Race 2 and Race 3.
    Race Starts
    • Race 1 - Standing.
    • Race 2 - Manual Formation Lap.
    • Race 3 - Reversed Grid.
    Server 1 Named "simracingpro.com BTCC S1"
    • Practice: 7 Days (Servers will be up at least 7 days prior of the each round).
    • Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 mins)
    • Race 1: 19:15 GMT (24 Laps)
    Break
    • 19:40 GMT Estimated (15 mins)
    Server 2Labelled "simracingpro.com BTCC S2"
    • Race 2: 19:55 GMT Estimated (24 Laps)
    • Race 3: 20:20 GMT Estimated (24 Laps)
    Pitstops
    • No
    Weather
    • Realtime weather - Forecast to come.
    Available Cars
    • SEAT Leon TFSI
    • VW Scirocco
    • BMW 320si E90
    • BMW 320i E46
    • Mercedes C200
    The Car Specifications
    • SEAT Leon TFSI: 265hp@8500, 250nm@7000, 1130kg, Cd: 0.31, Topspeed Monza straight: 248kph
    • VW Sirocco R S2000: 280hp@7750, 310nm@(2500-5000), 1150kg, Cd:034, Topspeed Monza straight: 246kph
    • BMW 320si E90 6s: 280hp@8300, 245nm@7300, 1155kg, Cd:028, Topspeed Monza straight: 250kph
    • BMW 320si E90 5h: 275hp@8300, 245nm@7300, 1140kg, Cd:028, Topspeed Monza straight: 250kph
    • Mercedes Benz C200 S2000: 275hp@8500, 260nm@6750, 1155kg, Cd:027, Topspeed Monza straight: 250kph

EXTRA INFORMATION

Manual Formation Lap (Race 2 of each round)
    • After Race 1 and once all drivers are on the grid for Race 2, the timer automatically expires and the starting lights will go green, signifying the beginning of the Manual Formation Lap.
    • During this lap, Drivers will get into their finishing positions from Race 1 into single-file order for the entire lap. All Drivers should be in position by half way around the track, Be careful doing this and respect each other.
    • Use this time to heat the tires, and be aware that other drivers will be weaving and slowing.
    • The top qualifier may accelerate at the start/finish line to officially start the race. NO overtaking before you also pass the start/finish line.
    • If you accidentally spin out or wreck on the manual formation lap, you MUST line up at the rear of the field. Please do not pass other cars to re-take your qualified position.
    Penalties
    A range of penalties can be imposed against offending drivers for the next event, these include,
    • Drive-through penalties.
    • Points deductions.
    • Relegation on the starting grid (Race 2 of any Round).
    • Exclusion from the race results.
    • Suspension from the next round.
    • Suspension from the league.
    Helping us to enforce driver discipline is down to you the drivers . Video evidence made available within 48hrs of an incident may be used as grounds for an investigation.

You can Report an Incident Here.

Michael Van S (Creator), Dariusz Swiderski, Ethan Bass, Peter Beres and Domingos Vaz (Mod Testers) all have a reserved seat if they wish to sign up.

IF we have more than 25 sign ups, we may host more servers or attempt an higher car field if the track allows it.

You can sign up by posting a message in this thread using the following form.

You must stay in your chosen car throughout all races!
    Driver Name:
    Car Choice:
    I have Read & Agree to the SRP Rules:
  2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

1. Andy Breedon - TBC
    2. Kevin Vaassen - Seat Leon TFSI
    3. Simon Gardner - Seat Leon TFSI
    4. Ethan Bass - Mercedes C200
    5. Chris Shepherd - BMW 320si E90 6S
    6. Dariusz Swiderski - TBC
    7. Miguel Neto - TBC
    8. Sebastien Foucart - TBC
    9. Tyler Scurlock - TBC
    10. Michael van Scheppingen - Mercedes C200
  3. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Driver Name: Kevin Vaassen
    Car Choice: Seat
    I have Read & Agree to the SRP Rules: Yes
  4. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

All Edits to main post complete, Server is running!
  5. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

*New Update*

Mod updated with the Mercedes c300! Wow shockingly nice surprise so until tomorrow the SRP server will be outdated, Use the SSR server to practice which in turn gives Michael and the testers some information.
  6. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Guess this is not for this race? As I prefer to race the vectra :p

Anywayz, nice to have a Mercedes as well :D, but we are overwhelmed by german cars every weekend down where i grew up so yeah I prefer to stay out of them (no offence to Germans, just come to Venlo on a saturday and you know what I mean :p)
  7. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Lol For this event yes everyone but not for the league until its open, the vectra will come in time :)
  8. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Guys also can we keep all feedback in this thread alone for this build of the mod thanks :)
  9. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Simon Gardner :p
    Car Choice: SEAT Leon

10. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Ethan Bass
    Car Choice: Mercedes C200
  11. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

New updated mod download guys as a mistake was found in the bmw :)
  12. Michael van Scheppingen Licensed Driver

Ya in this phase I will probably update the cars a couple of times. Please practice with the last version. An Mercedes update is imminent today so we can practice and test this week with this version. I'll sent Andy the updated link in a few hours being the definitive test version for this week \o/

I'll post a test report form later this week for drivers who participated.

These cars are totally different from the default Simbin cars. Forget about those as I will not respond to drivers who compare this mod with the default.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

I can't get the Mercedes and the 6 speed BMW to work, neither online nor offline :confused:

Race keeps crashing on me :(
  14. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Uninstall any old versions of this mod or the old one Jonatan, if you havent already ;)
  15. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

16. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

Now I get kicked as possible cheat instead, even though I deleted the old install and used the one in this thread :confused:
  17. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

Are you able to use the mod offline Jonatan? If so, then it is possible the server still has the old version on it, hehe.
  18. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

=-O lol read above chaps server became outdated last night and wil stay that way atm until Michael updates it later which will be the last time this week before the event as he has stated ;)

Also look for a server named SSR ;) as i would like you guys to drop on it anyway as Michael is looking to get drivers lap times and info from it.
  19. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

Then the server is indeed outdated :cool:

Will throw a look at that SSR server, saw it the other night but wasn't there when I was trying to get onto the test event server :confused:
  20. Michael van Scheppingen Licensed Driver

The DL link will be updated today with the definitive test release for this week. Make sure the SSR mod is the only mod active in your teams folder to prevent model-ID conflicts. Rar, zip or remove folders containing other mods in you teams folder.

Thanks for the times Jonatan :)