[Aug 17th, 2014] SRP Mini Challenge S2 - Round 6 (Taruma)

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Hmmm. I think, due to the lack of support for this sim from the developers, we're better off sticking with 1.15.

For the moment.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Lies. Pfft! You are not finishing 4th with just 4 laps practice!

Does not matter if 10 drivers or 30 drivers. We will be at front. I think real reason, is your behind now after some bad rounds, so now championship is less attracted to you. :D

So thats 2 lies! ;)
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

It's your point of view Chris ! But not mine. Cya.
  4. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Hilarious.

I love this guy! Legend. ;)
  5. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

See you tonight in my mirrors! :mad:
  6. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

You will be driving in reverse mate ? ;)
  7. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Anyone know where I can get the updated .rfm to enter the server with? :) Also for some reason the server doesn't recognise my car :/
  8. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

9. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Feckin pc black screened on me lap 2. About 3 seconds of darknesss followed by a tyre wall and knackered car :(
  10. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Unlucky mate. I wondered where you'd gone.
  11. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Well my first Mini race went well. :) 11th in the end, and 5 laps down, but I finished and points :D
  12. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Fantastic race!

Thanks to Aaron!

Thank you Andy & Seb for a real nice clean race. We all lead at some point, it was great!

See you next race gents. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

UP? It don't happened, it was more Shepherd who was looking you in his mirrors hahahahahahaha.
    Was fun race, i made good start but then loose the position i won at race start. The rest of the race was more calm and i finish 7th. Grats all!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

Qualif: I second with a time of 1.15.9XXX. I thought to do better but it would not have changed. Chris did a great time. Congratulation

Race: Very good start, I'm behind chris of the first corner. A very good fight between Chris and me. Andy just behind that waiting for came out of one of us. Some laps later andy me twice and my car is running so well.
    (Too much pressure in my tires.) I lose a lot of time between laps. Ben and Rob are right behind me. I decided to stop at the pit.
    I lowered the tire pressure in the front. I decided to attack to get back on chris and andy. I'm leaving the third stands. Go Go Go Go Seb !!!
    I take time on Andy and Chris. I was 2 seconds chris and andy 3.5sec. And I see the loins andy slow. Andy is overtaken by chris. I pass Andy and a little farther away. Is it a flat tire! I am second and I see chris slow down a bit. I attack !!! But it's too late I finished second with + 0.3sec sh*t !!! One more lap and I was overtaking you!

I finished second. Congratulation to you chris for your victory. Too bad for you andy.

See you soon at Magny cours. I love this track!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Q: More or less equalled my PB, which was a bit unexpected because I had been running 0.4s slower in practice for quite some time. P5 on the grid seems to be my favourite starting place, but I missed P4 by only 0.012s when Ben improved in the last moments of the session. :)

R: Great battles throughout with Ben, Ariciuc and late in the race with Aaron. Threw away a podium with a really clumsy pitstop: braked a bit late approaching the line, accidently hit the limiter button twice, panicked and hit the wall , got a drive through for speeding...pfff lucky to get back to P4 after Andy V.'s bad luck, a mysterious late pitstop from Ariciuc and passing Aaron on the final lap.

Grats on a win at last, Chris! Better with the tyres now, eh? Unlucky for both Andy B. with the black screen and Andy V. with the puncture. :( Great fun despite some self-kicking...need to pull my socks up to avoid losing more positions in the championship.

Provisional results added to post #3. :cool:

EDIT: and current (also provisional) standings are up. :cool::cool:
  16. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

I'm currently testing 1.21

Seems ok so far on multiplayer servers. Got my eye on bug reports and have 1.15 ready to re-install should it be pants.

Shall keep you updated.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

I'm impressed, it's taken another step forward in the realistic physics department.. not drastically, but a major improvement.