[Aug 2nd, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Pre Season R1 (Montreal)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Marius Neverauskas Licensed Driver

My skin is not ready but i will go sign in me Go go go !!!
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Skins are not mandatory until the championship races begin. We will be using the automatic transfer system for the first 6 pre-season races for those who DO have a skin ready.
  3. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Doh !!! just looked at the date .. thought this was tonight.
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Yes that's right, sorry :oops: I've set the skins deadline for 11th September, which is indeed a couple of days before the first of the 3 test races. That gives you about 7 weeks from today to get a skin finished, which I believe is plenty of time.

There will be no updates of skins during the season, which includes the test races. The reason for this is that it would be necessary to re-make the whole mod...and everyone would have to uninstall, re-install the new one, etc.
  6. Jalal MirJalalli Licensed Driver

7. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

In the original post it says

I think you can edit that info since you can only change 4 wheels at once from what I've saw in the put-menu :)
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

That is indeed correct for the original mod, and yes, drivers will be required to change all 4 tyres during the one mandatory stop in the pre-season Sprint events.

I am currently testing my custom version of the mod, which we will use for the 3 test races (and for the championship, of course). I am confident that it will be possible to choose between changing only the front tyres, only the rear tyres, or all 4.

Perhaps Andreas would be kind enough to edit the pre-season Sprint event posts?
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Done :)
  10. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

Sign me up please , some one needs to hold the last place anyway :p
  11. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Another pretender to the crown......;)
  12. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

My team mate is now in rF2 !!! welcome !! :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Gergely Baross Licensed Driver

Sign me up please
  14. Risto Kappet Licensed Driver

But thats how Porsches work :) With all the weight in the rear, it will always have the most grip and stability under power.
    Need to change your style a bit to get as much turning done as possible under braking and then launch out of corners.
    And like Andreas said, with setup changes you can make it however you want.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

yes !! I did a bit of Fiddling around with the setup it feels much better ...it feels great now infact :) ...and you can move me up from reserve position , I can now confirm my place for this race !!
  16. Marius Neverauskas Licensed Driver

And i cant connect to server no mod ? server is not giving to me it
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Did you try more than once to download it, Marius? Sometimes it takes me 5 to 10 attempts with some servers.
  18. Marius Neverauskas Licensed Driver

i will try Rob thax mate know i intal track map plug in 0.96 and game is not starting craching hm...
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

20. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

and.... oh hi "launger" ... long time....