[Aug 2nd, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Pre Season R1 (Montreal)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

Please put me in reserve list , i don't know if i can make it this one , i will not be at home and i don't know when i will be back :( . So , i will run in next one. Thank you and i'm sorry !
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

The practice server will be OFFLINE from 23:00GMT tonight. It will remain offline indefinitely until new hosting arrangements are made for the dedicated server. This means it is highly likely that the event (and possibly other events) will be cancelled.

Teamspeak will also be offline indefinitely, because that was running on the same machine.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

what a bummer after all that hype , meh :confused:
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I will inform all sign in drivers later today about it. At the moment high probably the pre-event have to be cancelled. If not, you will hear from me. I'm very sorry.
  5. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

yea fine ... but I would ask the "SRP Assistant" to mind his manners, before you loose a few well wishers of SRP .....
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Sorry ??? :confused:
  7. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

That Rob Hermans has been blatantly offensive , when I asked the reason for servers shutting down ....I thought you both are incharge of the league , in the future I should contact you directly I suppose ...
  8. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Reasons finllay doesn't matter. I'm trying to find a solution for the situation now. We should all stay together and don't go against each other please.
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

That's completely uncalled for Niranjan, all I said was "go and ask the boss":
    o_O:confused:
  10. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

You mean the guy that's been supplying the RF2 and TS servers free of charge, with no thanks from 90% of the users ??
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thanks for your support Stacy, but that's irrelevant tbh: as you can see from the messages I quoted in my previous post (which are totally unedited, btw), Niranjan seems to have got the wrong end of the stick. I was perfectly civilised, not offensive in any way, and I have no idea why he reacted like that.
  12. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

and that gives him rights to say what he wants ?? :confused: ...well anyway lets close the issue and move on now !!
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

No, not at all. I just don't understand what I said which was "blatantly offensive", that's all. Not only that, but we were having a private conversation which YOU moved into the public area...no idea why.

I suggest you re-read the posts I quoted and think about what you wrote and how I might have interpreted it, as well as my (perfectly polite) response.
    Your exact words were: "can I know whats goin on with rf2 servers...", there was no mention of the word "why".
    My response was "If you want to know why, I suggest you ask the person responsible...".

Please explain to me what offended you?
  14. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

I think we should find a Solution together to rock the PMSC ;) I'm in contact with Andreas, maybe I have a possibility. Cannot promise something at the moment, but I'm working on it.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
  15. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

If a solution is found, I'm sorry I will not be able to attend,
    The wife heard it was probably not going to happen and has invited her Sister over for dinner tonight. :rolleyes:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Server is back ONLINE
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Kane Lasky Licensed Driver

Sign me in please..thx. Nice work Andreas and all.
  18. Andy Moore Licensed Driver

sign me up plz
  19. Roger Prikken Licensed Driver

20. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Great fun, looking forward to the season :)

Race 1:

Race 2: