[Aug 30th, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Pre Season R5 (Toban)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Maybe try another skin, from another 799R class, my skin is from the ADAC section.
  2. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

Yes i took a random skin from ADAC and works just fine
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Thats weird, as i think its not possible to exclude single classes from one car in server settings, but i'm not sure to be honest. I will ask if thats fixable.
  4. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

I updatet to rF2 Build 998, did not touch the PMSC Mod and I'm not able to join the game now. It tries to download the mod for QR5, but failes with the message "failed download mod".

Edit: Now it worked to download and install the mod! Dropbox still does not work...

I tried also to download the new version of the PMSC Mod from the Download section via Dropbox. But that does not work. I got every time the Dropbox message "Error (5xx).

So at the moment I'm not able to join the race. Does anybody have an idea about that issues?
  5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Did you try to join with an ADAC class Porsche. Anyhow it seems with other class you can't join. I put the mod file in attachement, so you can inall it manually over mod manager.

Attached Files:

6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Anyhow, there are not enought drivers, i'm quite confused about the lag of interest without any information. Therefore i installed v092 of the mod which i want to test tonight instead of the race. I ask to change the server with the new version and if the server can changed and we are enought drivers we could do a race with the new mod.
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

The dropbox link to v0.92 in the PMSC Downloads thread works perfectly for me. Try Andreas' link ↑.

It's because these are not league races. You have stated that drivers are not expected to attend. However:
    We know from experience (in S2) that the big problems happen because drivers are not used to each other. The low attendance of these pre-season races makes me apprehensive, not confused. :rolleyes:
  8. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

The server is still running v0.901
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I still said not that its updated, and i can't promise it will. But i let you know when :).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Server is now running with version 0.92 . The event tonight will serve as test for the new mod version. We will decide at qualy time if the race will start, depending on count of drivers.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

mod
    xxx_QR5a will not start, download failed

maybe alink and install the mod manually

thank you
  12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

This is a known issue with passworded rF2 servers. Keep trying, and it will eventually work.

@server admins: Posting a link to download the .vmod is pretty much essential for passworded servers though, guys.
  13. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Here the mod file.

Attached Files:

14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

The server just disappeared, don't know if he com back again.

I did a few laps and indeed car seems better to handle in slow corners. In fast handers car just slide over the rear on throttle like a rally car on dirt, at least with my setup i used. I think everyone can do an offline lap to test itself. So, v 0.925 seems to be required, how its described. So i will send a request to open an server with the latest version that everyone can have a look online for next week.

As we wouldn't be enought for a race tonight i think it doesn't make much sin to make pressure to get the server back now. So, wish you a nice evening and hopefully some interest to the new version of the mod over next week. Looking forward to your comments.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

Andreas, Teamspeak? Server is here again.
  16. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Haven't my microphone at the hand unfortunately, but i can join server one more time.
  17. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

Write you a PM, one sec.
  18. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

Well I totally nailed it in Q, my first pole at SRP:p
    Yes the rear of the car feels like it's on ice, I've just downloaded v0.925 so I will try that and see if it is better, maybe even a race next week?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Congrats Norman :), i consider to give you the 2 points for pole ;). Race next week will ofcourse happen if we have some attendance. Would be nice to hear your rating for v0.925 .
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

:( download the new v0.925 pack around 650 mb but i can not join server, well see u next week maybe all settled by then ;)