[Aug 9th, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Pre Season R2 (Laguna Seca)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

You can interpret "around" +- 3 sec next time :p.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Haha ok ;) Your "around" is pretty far :D
    Around 1.28 is for me 1.27.x / 1.28.x.
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

There was a hint of sarcasm in, Nicolas :). So far i wasn't faster then 1:28 in the short runout i did. But i thought at least thats a good average race time for Stacy. I think he wanted not know the ultimative hotlap qualy time :rolleyes:.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

The track is bugged.
    Gravels at first corner and to the top of the chicane. When you go to the middle of the gravels (white gravels), the car seems to fly and is out of control.

I didn't tried others corners, maybe it's the same somewhere else.

Don't miss your break point at these corners ;-)
  5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I agree, it's not perfect but for a Pre Season test good enought. And you are right, better stay between the white lines :D.
  6. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

I also hope, everyone will respect this tricky pit exit! Because we can win/loose quite a lot of time...
    Oh and put me as "maybe" 50% chance like Andy :) Thank you!
  7. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

Very bumpy business in Laguna Seca ;) 1.31.xxx, more was not possible for me today.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Martin Lepassar Licensed Driver

Will be there but probably slow since I have 1,5hr F1 race in rF1 before sRP :/
  9. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

I'm predicting a low finishing amount of cars.
  10. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

Sign me up please !!!
  11. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

Sign me OUT please , and will be some changes on the teams . Sorry and thank you ...i hope you will understand me.

EDIT * See you in next Championship ..if the mod will be great to drive .
  12. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

Ooooo man , please don't take me in wrong way , but i can't lose my time with a mod what i find it the worst mod what i was run it in rf2 , i can't go down so much ...even worst compare with rF . I was think it may be just me when i was drive first test for Canada ...but for me this is just losing my time. I still have a question for you ...why was not take it the porsche from urd and to be run this championsip ?? i believe most of us we have already the mod ... i don't have any feeling driving this car and if i can't have it that ...better to get away . Sorry again , i don't want to lose anyone times but like that i don't want to lose my time. I will check from time to time to see what will be run here from you guys and if the mod will be great , i will be in. Thank you !
  13. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

at first I thought the mod was bad ...but with a few setup changes it feels very good !! ...but even in real Porsches aren't known for their sweet handling I guess ...I have not had much practice at all for this round though as I have not had much time :eek: so lets see how this 61 laps will go
  14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Shame Marius, i tried also the URD one and compare to the Apex one it was not so nice to me,therefore i took the Apex one. It seems its ambivalent to most. Either you like it or you hate it :confused:.
  15. Marius Neverauskas Licensed Driver

16. Martin Lepassar Licensed Driver

Not bad. P2 in Qually, got into P1 on 1st lap. Lead until I think Lap16/17 and got taken out by Löffler ( thanks a lot for leaving space, atleast now I know how to race with you ). After that car was undrivable and 2sec's offpace. What an evening (Y)
  17. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Ohm i tried to let room, but this corner is already with one car hard enought, to be honest, didn't thought you would try to drive this corner with me together. but as said, tried to let room, but seemed not enought, which was not a big surprise in that corner. But i have a look into, you can report it btw. , thats no problem.
  18. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Had a quick look, and please - be fair Martin. That view show when the little contact happen at the rear. You can not say i pushed you off track or let you no room. my car don't went to the right anymore at this point.

GRAB_070.JPG

Anyhow, was good racing. had after that a good control at the lead. @Niranjan, if you pit, notice your pitcrew before. I think because of this you lost 5 sec. Unfortunately at 2nd stop i tried to make a screen shot to document tyre wear. Suddently, my game freezed from that 2-3 sec at if got back control i was already on my way aginst tyre wall. Lost a wheel and some damage. Sorry also to Daniel for our incident after this. hink to the pits, which take over 2 minutes. But finished 4th after Nicolas decided to do the same :rolleyes:.

Tyres was to my no problem, had afetr each stint about 50% left. I want do a test with 3x tyre wear and 3x fuel, then racelenght with 2 stops would be around 1 hour, althoght i found 90 min also interesting. But i'm open for your view of course.
  19. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

It's all too fast and understeer just makes the fun disappear for me,did not manage to finish the first lap.

RWD is not in my skill set, will give the next event a try and if I don't improve then it will be my last.
  20. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

Pole and win , without much practice , I am happy with !! .... didn't make any major mistakes except except in the pits , where I locked up and missed my pit box , that was the reason for slightly delayed pit .... I think this tire ware rate is ok , anything more would make it unrealistic ... 90 mins is a challenge , but I like it, I think its hardcore !!