chit chat

Discussion in 'IFM Season 3 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Talk here about everything you like about the IFM season 3 ;).
  2. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

What day and time will this be held?
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

The Q&A thread will coming, when the race fromat comes out. Dates and time aren´t fix at the moment, but i will have a look to the BTCC and Enduro calender to prevent crossovers between the leagues. Will also try to consider other sites and populat series. Due we will have 2 races per event it will start around 19:00 - 20:00 GMT. But till now nothing is fix. I´m planing for next year, so still enought time for preperation.
  4. Martijn van Bommel Licensed Driver

:) season 3,oh boy.I'll want to join fore sure(need to confirm that with my teamboss though ;)).
    :D
  5. Thorsten Leistenschneider Licensed Driver

I'll be in as well - soooooo looking forward to it :D
  6. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

The btcc will be on fridays fortnightly Andreas ;)
  7. Martin Kraaijenbrink Licensed Driver

If the day is allright for me you can count me in for a 1000% as well!! Great vid Andreas ;)
  8. Bjorn de Haas Licensed Driver

I probably sign up with a yellow black car:D
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

You mean the safety car, right Bjorn ? ;) Still have to do a post there about it :rolleyes:.
  10. Bjorn de Haas Licensed Driver

Hhaha Andreas no no no!! a TBR car heheh
  11. Bjorn de Haas Licensed Driver

Want me to write a post in TBR forum Andreas?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. James Chesters Licensed Driver

He just did, and that's why I'm here.

Need to know more about the league (especially calendar and racing days) before considering any commitement, but maybe I can at least try to paint that yellow car ;)
  13. Daniel Higgins Licensed Driver

Would be nice to have it on weekends again so ensure most participation :)
  14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

A bit more patience :), already this week some more infos will come. The specific dates then a bit later on. And indeed James, we could need a new car, the varnish have some scrapers after two seasons :D.
  15. Martijn van Bommel Licensed Driver

Looks all very prommissing :).
    Cant wait to get my hands on the wheel of the new car.:p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Matt Cox Licensed Driver

A new season, looking forward to it! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Thorsten Leistenschneider Licensed Driver

I just recognized that racing day will be a Saturday. Is that final?
    I won't be able to make it on a Saturday. Weekends are kind of "untouchable family time".
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Race day is Saturday, and yes, that has already been finalised. Start time of the races is yet to be decided though.

I'm sure you won't be the only one who can't attend on Saturdays, Thorsten. Whichever day is chosen, it would inevitably clash with another league or there will be drivers who can't do it on that day.
  19. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

me for example :rolleyes:. In the week i couldn´t drive after coming late from work and for orgenicing everything, saturday is the best choice. From qualy the event will last 90 min, so as you would watch a football game. If you haven´t that time for you, then unfortunatly for you and me :( , you can´t join Thorsten. The day anyway won´t change. Maybe you could find a soulution with your family to get some more freetime ;).
  20. Dariusz Swiderski Licensed Driver

I may just join if the league runs on saturdays..:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.