Fanatec Drivers.

Discussion in 'Setups' started by Stacy Newcomb, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Not sure if anyone else has Fanatec gear, so this may fall on the ground and die.

If anyone else has Fanatec gear, have you noticed any great change in FFB after updating to driver v.200 and the new firmware ?.
    I seem to have lost sooo much feeling, the slip effect before a loss of control is all but gone, I cant save any rear wheel loss of grip once its gone its gone.

Any advise or feedback if anyone has the same issue would be appreciated.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Chris Shepherd was concerned, not sure if he still is. Hopefully he can add to this.
  3. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Think that was before the updates to be honest, I shared my settings with him a while back as he was unhappy with the feel, not sure if he tried them or how he got on.
    they worked fine for me, but as we all know it can be a personal thing getting a wheel to feel right for you, for me the feel and control I had just seems to have become numb, I have as we know a lower skill level and a fair bit of old age slowness as a handicap, so having my wheel giving me as much info as possible is very important, and it just doesn't right now.