Game Stock Car 2013 Released...

Discussion in 'Game Stock Car Extreme' started by Andy Breedon, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

So GSC 2013 is here, how many have tried this?

What do you think of the sim now?

Which is your favourite new series?

I like it, it is after-all GSC, done a quick drive of all new series and i like the shifter Kart most :D
  2. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Is it a free upgrade or a purchase?
  3. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Was on it last night. Impressive.

It's about £15-£16 Chris.
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

(from the mail containing the key)
    I've received no notification from Reiza. Do you guys have download links you can share?
  5. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

6. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Youda maaan, Chan! :D Cheers.
  7. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

No probs. Wont work without activation key anyway, so I cant see a prob with posting the links.
  8. Reiko Arnold Licensed Driver

I have it - and it's great :) I spend most of my overall racing hours with GSC2012 so it was no question for me that I would bye it.
    I like the UI a lot better and the graphics are great, no doubt - huge improvement. Have not tried all cars by now, of course one will drive the new ones first I guess.
    The Retro's are great to drive I have to say - one thing though: the onboard/cockpit sound kinda sucks:(
    The Karts are lots of fun then, especially the Shifter Karts - I agree, Andy. You should try Shifter Karts on one of the non-karting tracks though. (like Ribeirao Preto) ;)
    And the Opala... ya, well... no! That car is not made for me, too slow :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Yes the UI is alot better now once i realised it had changed, i thought i only had the v8's installed for a moment or two.
    Graphics are better but im still to set that up i left it default to try it out, Night test is for sure the next thing :)

Yeah retro's are pretty cool but a shame about the sounds, hopefully that will be fixed.
    Good idea as i was trying them on the kart track and was a little tricky.
    Opala is pretty cool but very slow on corners etc, but a great drift car.

I think this will over shadow gsc2012 and dont see much point keeping it installed now 2013 is here with better graphics more cars and tracks.
  10. Giuseppe Stia Licensed Driver

I done few laps at Interlagos, just to check the installation. Just possible I try it better and post my impressions.
  11. Burim Bunjaku Licensed Driver

I have it to. Looks and feels amazing. Little harder then 2012 but i will sure get used to that. And btw what is the pass for that server that is up now with Interlagos on?
  12. Bjorn de Haas Licensed Driver

Hi Burim all of our passwords can be found here
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Aye, but I think that FReiza server is being used for testing, and we set a different password for that...I don't know what it is, perhaps Aaron Channer will know. ;)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Giuseppe Stia Licensed Driver

Is there a SRP dedicated server for Game Stock Car?
  15. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Haven't got the foggiest mate, I didn't set the server up. :confused:

I'll go take a look.
  16. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Just checked, it's the same password as for all SRP servers.
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Oh sorry, I was assuming it was you who had set it up before I shut it down on Sunday. What Bjorn said then, Burim! :D
  18. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

There is 1 server for 2013 or was and that had no pw with karts on as i was playing :)

Bare in mind that althought running 2013 when i enter the mp lobby it still shows 2012 servers!
    • List
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Yes, I started that karts one up again after the races on Sunday.

Huh? is there a way to tell between them in the list, or do you have to try and join to find out?
  20. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Yes there is a way gsc2013 series/class are REIZA4 where as the gsc2012 servers state Reiza4 :p :D
    • List