Hud Plugin for GSC

Discussion in 'Game Stock Car - Guides' started by Dino Paolini, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

rfdynhud for GSC: http://www.mediafire.com/?a2me9zo229en9iu

If you want to keep the orginal GSC trackmap to keep working. Change the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
    If you dont want it just place everything from the rFactor folder into the GSC folder and let it overwrite

To configure all the windows and tabs, go to /plugins/rfDynHud/editor and open the rfdynhud_editor_launcher

if it doesn't show up after installing:
    Make sure a 32 bit Java Runtime Environment 6 (JRE) is installed (even if you're using a 64 bit OS)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Thanks Dino, appreciated ;)
  3. Marco Sbordoni Licensed Driver

with java 7 don't work?
  4. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

No idea, I have both installed atm.
  5. Chris Wuyts Licensed Driver

No you really need that java6 32bit i noticed... had some trouble getting it going but worth it :D

If you dont have the correct java you cannot start the editor nor does it load ingame so easy to notice :p

Tip For people using eyefinity: To move the icons around change the X-axis from precentage to pixels because 100%=1 screen wide.
  6. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

GSC and most peoples browsers are 32bit even in a 64bit Windows environment. The only time you would need the 64bit version is if you are using IE 64bit or a program that is 64bit that uses java.

Good call on that one Dino :)
  7. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

Thank the one who originaly wrote that,
    I just copied that from somewhere, not sure where that was :D

In the end xd has everything I really need from the hud, and since it started to work with GSC I slightly prefer that because of its simple approach.
  8. Chris Wuyts Licensed Driver

My only reason to say i prefer this over XD would be the weather plugin dont think XD has a plugin to show this onscreen? Plz correct me if im wrong cuase then i need to look at it again.
    Didnt even know xd had GSC support :p