[Jul 5, 2013] North America Camaro Cup Series - Round 1 (Mosport [Can])

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Events' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 16, 2013.

North America Camaro Cup Series - Round 1
Mosport [Can]
Start Date: Jul 5, 2013 09:00 PM
End Date: Jul 5, 2013 11:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam +02:00 CEST
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Welcome to the North America Camaro Cup Series

[IMG]

Server name: simracingpro.COM CAMARO server online
    Class: Chevrolet Camaro Gen 4 (Race07 STCC or STCC2)
    Tracks of the Series:
    1. Mosport (Can) - 05.07. download
    2. Herman Rodriguez (Mex) - 12.07.
    3. Sebring (USA) - 19.07.
    4. Fundidora Park (Mex) - 26.07.
    5. Daytona RC (USA) - 02.08. (might change if no longer gears possible)
    Practice start time:GMT 19.00 (30 min)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:30 (single lap - 10 min)
    Warm Up: GMT 19:40 (5 min)
    Race start time: GMT 19:45 (51 laps - about 200 km)

Start procedure will be a flying start in double file. More detailed information about it will be announced soon.

Note1: Skins can be added till 03.07.
    Note2: Skinpack will be available on 04.07.

important: Please add to your sign up which version (STCC or STCC2) you have. The one with the most drivers will taken finally.

Server password: Passwords
    Racing rules: Rules & regulation

2. 18
    3. 16
    4. 14
    5. 12
    6. 10
    7. 9
    8. 8
    9. 7
    10. 6
    11. 5
    12. 4
    13. 3
    14. 2
    15. 1
    Pole Position (Super Pole): 2 points

skinpack: download
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Driver: Andreas Löffler
    Carskin: yes (tba)
    Which Race07 version do you have ? STCC & STCC2

1. Andreas Löffler
    2. Chris Shepherd
    3. Yves Larose
    4. Tobias Tannreuther
    5. Marcus Dillon
    6. Kevin Vaasen
    7. Martijn van Bommel
    8. Simon Kilov
    9. Lasse Sorensen
    10. Loz Reid
    11. Martin Kraaijenbrink
    12. Dino Paolini
    13. Jakob de Boer
    Start procedure:
    1. Formation lap - max speed 120km/h (75 mp/h)
    2. Being in doublefile at the crossover (picture 1) - after that max speed 80km/h (50mp/h) in pit limiter
    3. Pole driver choose to start the race between pit entry lights and finish line (picture 2). When he accelarate he's not allowed to brake again before finish line. No passing before finish line is allowed.
    [IMG]
    picture 1
    [IMG]
    picture 2
  3. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Driver: Chris Shepherd
  4. Yves Larose Licensed Driver

Driver: Yves Larose
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

important: Please add to your sign up which version (STCC or STCC2) you have. The one with the most drivers will taken finally.
  6. Tobias Tannreuther Licensed Driver

Driver: Tobias Tannreuther
    Carskin: yes TBR team skin (tba)
    Which Race07 version do you have ? both STCC+STCC2
  7. April Dillon Licensed Driver

Yves! Long time no see, you and I have unfinished business my friend ;)

Driver: Marcus Dillon
    Carskin: Maybe, assume no until further notice
    Which Race07 version do you have ?: Both STCC and STCC2
  8. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Driver: Kevin Vaassen
    Carskin: yes (preview might change a little due to sponsors or teams or something, will provide the final link when I'm happier with the skin)

Not sure how well practiced though, I'm gone for a couple of days ahead and got an exam that same day.
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Then you can take the event as nice regeneration and to forget other (unimportant ;)) things.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Yves Larose Licensed Driver

have we ? :confused:
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

It's nothing serious Yves, Marcus always says that to anyone who beat him the last time! :D
  12. April Dillon Licensed Driver

Rob hit the nail on the head :p I've had a lot of incidents where I finished just a few seconds behind you Yves back on RaceDepartment. :)
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Hehe Marcus, you've beaten me enough times recently that we'll never be square before we're retired! [IMG]
  14. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Yo. Wondered why there in no section for this league under Simbin Series. Perhaps there will be ? As there is no questions section i'll say it here. On the points. Scenario;----> If you were to take pole position Andreas but I were to win the race from 2nd, 3rd, 4th...whatever position, with you finishing 2nd. This means we would be level on points. Where is the prize for the win ? :confused: Just a thought. ;)
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Nowhere does it say that this is a league (yet). I'm sure Andreas would like to develop it into a league, but for the moment it's a series of 5 races, with the points adding up like a mini championship.
    I agree that there could be a bigger gap between finishing P1 and P2, or only 1 point for pole, but you know there are no prizes around here...glory only, I'm afraid! :D
  16. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Rob is quite right, these are just a series of single events. Just with the points addition to make it more ineteresting. If the interest is hight enought i could of course imagine to run a longer league with them. Then these races can see practical as test races. And to have some replays before a league is always good :rolleyes:. It could be for example i change the format a bit from race to race, to just try out things a bit or react if something didn`t work good (To this belong qualy mode, racestart or racelenght, ...)
    And if we have the same points (which i think is after 5 events quite improbably) then i ofcourse had won ;), no - it counts of course the higher count of best positions in compare.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Indeed it does not. I assumed in the way it was formated. It also says "Cup Series". Again one just assumed on the way it was worded, against other leagues like.. Clio Cup, the VW Cup and the Enduro Pro Series. :p Yes there are just 5 races but 80 mins long.

My opinion that this is good for a League as it is. Now that you've stated that its just a series of "single events" I hope it does not deter people from signing up. If im honest its just slipped down a couple of steps on my "Ladder of Importance", as im sure we all have. ;)

Lets make it an Official League! :D
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ok, I see your point regarding the naming, but never assume anything...except others' incompetence! :D No point arguing, save to say that I'm sure Andreas would have posted it as league if that was his intention, whatever the length of races.
    It may well be perfect in its current format, but as Andreas said, it's the testing ground for a league. Isn't that just as important, if not more so, in order to get the future league right?
    Loving your enthusiasm though Chris, if only more of the regulars were as "up for it" as you are! [IMG]
  19. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

As the saying goes....

:D:D:D
  20. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Otherwise consider these races as races not only for testing but also for getting video materials for league vids en pics. I missed the rainbows and wolves on the trailer :(.

As of the points, I would indeed raise that first spot by 1 point so the winner surely takes all, but that comes out of the mouth of someone prefering complex scoring systems (lots of bonus poins, everyone scores), so that is really personal.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List