[July 20th, 2014] SRP Mini Challenge S2 - Round 4 (Cascavel)

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

Qualy: Very dissapointing with that qualy'. 13th.
    Race: For made this race in the past on TPS, i knew this was going to be diffucult and my team mates said me to be very carreful especially in the 2nd-3rd turn and the 2-3laps after the pitstop. I follow their advices and made a careful race. I managed to win some positions with the differents mistakes of the drivers. Ben Hackeson failed about 3 times but he overtook me and made a nice come back. I pitted in lap 17 and then follow all the race in a slow & careful driving as no one was close to me. I finish 6th which is very good for me looking the bad qualy i did.
    Grats Walk Racing drivers and grats to my team mate ariciuc razvan, he had unlucks but he gonna be in the top 5 for nexts races i'm sure. See ya in next gp.
  2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Q: 8th after a hard session trying to get a clean lap, rather happy with it as the top 10 was very close.

R: The usual crap start :) losing 8th from the off, but then the breedon first lap kicked in where i can always find a few places, taken 8th in the first corner and 7th after taking Rob on the outside exit of the chicane. :D

6th came in the second lap after Ben went a little wide, what followed was a fantastic race for 5th with Ariciuc over took got over took insane battle, until that it is i either took to much speed into the chicane or Ariciuc enter far slower than any previous lap, caught me out and the car was resting on his back not a massive clash but momentum from my car kept pushing his, such a shame and again apologies.

Was able to keep up with Andy for a fair few laps until close to pitting to which i did on the 15th lap as planned, came out in 14th sweating a little :eek: once the pitstops were over i was back in 5th and alone? :( close enough for when Andy went off track i was able to gain 4th, now just attacking every lap to attempt to gain on the front pack, troubling thing was i was a little close on fuel and had to start short shifting alot, Chris came up quick for his unfortunate burst tyres and 3rd it was.

Good race all.