[July 26th, 2014] SRP PMSC S2 - Round 1 (Istanbul Park)

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

01_Istanbul_loading.png

Endurance event:

Training 1: 15min [21:05 CET = 19:05 GMT]
    Training 2: 10 min (Top 10 from training 1 allowed to take part) [21:20 CET = 19:20 GMT]
    Qualifying: 5 min (Top 5 from training 2 allowed to take part) [21:30 CET = 19:30 GMT]
    Warm Up: 10 min [21:35 CET = 19:35 GMT]

Race: – standing start 85min: [21:45 CET = 19:45 GMT]

tyre wear multiplier = x1
    fuel usage multiplier = x2

Istanbul.jpg

last season podium:
    1.jpg Andreas Löffler 1.jpg David Grönvalls
    2.jpg Tobias Tannreuther 2.jpg Miguel Neto
    3.jpg David Grönvalls 3.jpg Tobias Tannreuther

Server name: simracingpro.com PMSC - server ONLINE
    server IP: 81.137.172.10:34299

Track: Istanbul Park

Server password: Passwords
    Racing rules: Rules & regulations
  2. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

entry list R1:

entry list R1.jpg
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Practice server is ONLINE

NB: if you have downloaded the track before today (21st July), you need to download it again, because we have updated the .gdb file.
    Download the full track pack HERE.

:cool:
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

5. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

my PC died yesterday, so i am not sure if i can make it unless i can run rfactor on laptop? is this possible?
  6. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

It is possible.I am running on laptop with 1gb graphic card and picture is pretty good
  7. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

decided to not race unless you guys shuffle back the time limit to 55min?
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Huh? :confused: Do you mean make the endurance race shorter, yeah? Surely you can't be serious?!
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

If you not able to drive the 85min, please write an absent as the racelenght is one of the last i will change 1 1/2 h before the event.
  10. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

never saw a singlemake porsche series do more then 60 minutes anyways :p
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I fail to see why you would assume that any of our league races follow any RL series? Did you not read the the info pages for this league? The lengths of the races are clearly stated, as was your agreement to the rules when you signed up. :confused:
  12. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

dont take my posts too serious, i was sarcastic, but seems like you guys thought i was serious.
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ah ok yes, very funny...well, better that way round than thinking you were joking when you're being serious!
    We've had a few big issues to deal with, mainly because neither myself nor Andreas have used rFactor before to host leagues. With some sort of problem arising every day when preparing this league, you can understand my state of mind?
    Of course, Andreas is always so calm, and I commend his reaction...I must learn to be more like that! :oops::cool:
  14. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

Rob wees kalm, mijn reacties hielpen er niet aan mee, dus ik verontschuldig me :S
  15. Gary Lennon Licensed Driver

I am going to need to get away from this league please, I have learned its not exactly what I was looking for, the driving on lap 1 of a 44 lap race was truly disgraceful, sorry to team boss Josh but this is why I signed as independent as I had my usual suspicions it would be this kind of sad and disappointing style of racing, I'm off to some public pickups to get my Saturday night race......
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Sorry to hear that Lenno. If that's how you feel I'm not going to stop you though.
  17. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Nooo!!!

I just blew the most fantastic podium. Had no real strategy, just filled her up and off I went.

I Failed my hotlap and started 20th on the grid.

After the 2nd and final pitstop I was into 3rd place!!

Again I failed; on my fuel calculations. I was short by one stupid f***ing lap it seemed!! I had basically given up on the 3rd place and was going to try and take the 4th place. So I started to lift and coast to try and save the one lap but the car went into nuetral, because I'm a noob, and I went wide at the last chicane, as I came onto track I got in the way on 4th place Andreas Schmich and he touched my rear! My fault. I hope your car was ok mate, unfortunately mine had a puncture. Such a small touch too. Strange one.

So there goes yet another one!

Torrid few weeks of racing, I need to sort it out.

Thanks to Loffler for a fantastic league, I'll be back next race.
  18. Andreas Schmich Licensed Driver

no my car was not good :mad: ..needed a pitstop to change my tire....you have to look arround you when you come back to track...you hit me and destroyed my tire...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Conor Keane Licensed Driver

Anymore im starting from the very back :))) ...made a great start and my fps went to like 10 through the first few corners so sorry to anyone I touched... 2 stop was going well but had to pit with 7 laps remaining for 20L and front tire change but didnt do much damage to my overall position...

Really like it here and im surprised that I finished without putting it in the wall!
  20. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

First race finished P12 not great !!! but anyway was fun race.Sorry for Dan I know he got mad,I was behind him and you spun by your self was no touch.(please check the replay)I got contact with somebody dont remember the name but sorry for that.