[July 26th, 2014] SRP PMSC S2 - Round 1 (Istanbul Park)

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Nikodem Wisniewski Licensed Driver

Hope that is a real rule, because I was driving carefully, especially on T8. If this rule is only on paper, and will be not enforced I losted my P1 because I was driving fair, respecting the rules. You will be verifying all drivers, or somebody need to report a cutting?
  2. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Come on! That was unfortunate and I'm sorry Danny. The slipstream caught me out and I had no where to go as your team mate was beside me also. We had not put on brakes yet. I was well and truly caught out by the stream and I'm sorry. I had a fantastic battle with your team mate and lots of other drivers. I'm sorry this happened to you and A.Schmich.

I most definitely do not drive everytime stock-car like a f....... noob......driver/pilot??
  3. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

I've just looked at replay. Initially I thought you may have run deep also, as I was to the right.

Was a real bad rejoin from me though. Did not expect you that close and obviously I cannot see you in my mirrors from that angle that I was rejoining from. Ruined both our race. Sorry. :mad:
    [IMG]
  4. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

had a great recovery ride into place 6. after spinning out on the exit of the 1st corner, my race went fairly well after this as i pushed deaperately hard to make up for lost ground.had some nice battles with Danny, Mike and Gary along my way. only positive thing i can pick-up from this race is that my racecraft has improved dramatically and i hope i can carry this throughcfor the rest of the season ;), cu in round 2, ciao!
  5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

We would like to remind all drivers: if you feel your race has been compromised by another driver, you can send a report to Andreas Löffler and myself. We will watch Lap 1 of the race at every round, and you do not need to send reports for that lap. You can understand that we can't watch every driver and every lap of every race.
    We rely on you, the drivers, to help maintain the fairness for everyone. If you notice another driver gaining any advantage by exceeding track limits, or other unsportsmanlike behaviour, send us a report including the timestamp(s), and we will look at it.
    Unfair behaviour will be dealt with according to the rules, but we need all of you to help. Please read THIS POST which tells you how to report.

Also, please deal with disagreements with each other via private message, not in public. Do not use chat during the race, this breaks the SRP rules, and will result in penalties.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Vinicius Correa Lima Licensed Driver

Danny Schubert, you were not the fairest Driver as well, for example with me at the first corner man! Or at the shikane after the tripple-left corner. There you cut for 6 or 7 times. Thats not fair,too.
  7. Dan Rusu Licensed Driver

Are you sure you saw the replay?I just resaw and was a clear touch,you can see it from the sky.Puncture and suspension damaged.more than 1 lap down after 1st lap.Well done.Nice driving,keep it up.
  8. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

I still ask myself, when will be that time when some virtual drivers learn this : YOU CAN'T WIN A RACE IN FIRST CORNER
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

At the risk of repeating myself...again:
    Perhaps you guys didn't read what I posted, which is bad enough. But if you did read it and then decided to blatantly ignore me, it's just rude. For the last time: HAVE YOUR ARGUMENTS IN PRIVATE, NOT IN PUBLIC please.
  10. Conor Keane Licensed Driver

When will provisional results be up? :)))
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Working on that now, Conor. With race night on Saturdays, results will sometimes be delayed until Monday...especially on Grand Prix weekends ;)
    Also, I will be away for the next round and unable to get them posted for a few days.
  12. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

just watched my race replay, mega sorry for Turn 1 :( found myself totally boxed in with no referance points. apologies to anyone it effected. Also, if anyone was caught out by my sticky brakes, sorry for them :( i think they might be a bit broken and it was making it really hard to be consistant in the braking zones :(
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

14. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

27 Overtakes! :)

Unfortunately I was overtaken 27 times also. Hehe ;)
  15. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

i beat you 28 !
  16. Christian Struys Licensed Driver

I am sorry that I could not be there, but I was called by my work (DHL)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

Ok I am not trying to do argue.One of the common saying wining the race in first corner
    This is a general topic that everybody have to talk about YOU CAN'T WIN A RACE IN FIRST CORNER !!!
    So means I would like to know whats is your opinion for first corner
    Mine opinion , actually you win and many proof of that in real and sim racing.
    If you not going to gain in first corner that can make you winner or finish in better position why not.
    I am not talking kamikaze like maldonado, grosjean,sato etc
    Wining in the first corner yes If I can pass 2-3 drivers this a 80% chance to win against them.
    First corner advantage is big thats why we have 1000's crash at first corner in real and sim racing
  18. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

Huseyin you do what you do , i do what i do ....and i'm still faster than you( is a joke ...no is not :) ) , so ..i'm much careful and trying to avoid any contact not only in first corner , but all the time . So...you can push hard to win your race in first corner ...but please keep it safe and trying to keep your car on the track without crashing in others ....that was my point not only for you , but for all of us ;) .
    "Think before you drive" ;)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Dan Rusu Licensed Driver

If somebody says "Wining in the first corner yes If I can pass 2-3 drivers this a 80% chance to win against them'',that is a kamikaze driver,you can join Maldonado club.You better listen what Marius says or me,as we have been in many races and we know to behave,those coments and explanation that you gaved are childish,good that i know against who are we racing from now.Just remember somebody who thinks will allways outsmart the others that do something and than think.

p.s.if somebody has 2 incidents in less than 1 min that is not bad luck,that is poor driving.
  20. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

I already said, I ask opinion for first corner not a lesson or advice how is my personal driving and specially my comment level (Dan)!!!
    Also said not trying to argue.You are not the only driver who trying avoid crash,you are not the only driver who been in many races,you are not a only who think before drive simple you are not a only one !!!
    This is my first race here and don't make people think something wrong about my driving as I know your both driving from pass !!!