[July 26th, 2014] SRP PMSC S2 - Round 1 (Istanbul Park)

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

The only thing I can add to Rob 's response and statement to you all, is that I am assuming there are a lot of new drivers racing together for the first time, if so it will take time for you all to gel and gain the respect for each other on the track one way or another.

The main thing you ALL need to do is read the rules of the forum, read the rules provided for this specific league and SRP Drivers Licence rules, you wont go far wrong although incidents will always occur.

The round threads are for discussion regards the round and a race report, arguing and being abusive to each other is not what the forums are for, speak to each other first via pm and try to get a mutual ground but do not let that put you off putting in a race report however the outcome if you wish.

Make friends not enemies.
  2. Marius Nicolae Licensed Driver

Huseyin , is very easy to do mistakes in first corner , because you can't have same braking point like you are alone , we always see cars in front braking early and some drivers think ....oooo i have place to overtake them , but in front of them are others drivers ...and that can end bad . I write here and not on private , because is not only for you ...but for all of us .

I want to finish the race and if i can i will go always for win , if not ...i'm happy to have some clean fights in the race and of course to finish the race.
    What is irritating , after so much practice ...to end the race in first corner ( we all know that ).

We have a Championship to run in memory of Sean Edwards , so ...let's push hard , let's have some good fights on the track .
    Good Luck and see you all on the track !

BTW , Huseyin ..if you want to be my team mate on rF 2 championship :) with Mazda MX5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

I know whatever you say Marius you say with good feeling for sure.RF2 will be great but what I see races are Wednesday,so timezone will not let me do that,even saturday's is not easy for me.Thanks anyway for all
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser