[June 8th, 2014] SRP Mini Challenge S2 - Round 1 (Johor)

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

You're welcome. :) Let the mini fun begin! :D

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that it was Aaron who suggested that this might be the cause and credit for the solution goes to him. [IMG]
  2. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

You said:
    "Keep two wheels on the track at all times. Curbs are a part of the track."

If i have a good understanding, we can put 4 wheels on curb?
    We can also put 2 wheels on grass and 2 wheels on curb!?

My english is not good so i would like to have a good understanding for the race
  3. Ben Hackeson Licensed Driver

Is this actually true, I didn't see it anywhere? Needs better advertising ;)
  4. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

5. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

WHO IS READY FOR THIS?

I know I'm buzzing, full of excitement and raring to go.

I'll be on the server at various times today, getting some final practice in, anyone wanna join me?
  6. Andy Vandevelde Licensed Driver

I'm ghetting a missmatch when load the game ; reiza03.rfm ?
  7. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thanks for helping out, Christopher :) I'll try to be in the server at some point today, certainly tonight...definitely excited too! :D
  9. Andy Vandevelde Licensed Driver

TY Christopher that helpted me ghetting in the server cheers :)
  10. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

WOOOOOOW :eek: Nobody want answer me??? :(:(

Admins!!!!! Track limits!!!???
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I was expecting Aaron to answer you sooner Nico; although I assist him with this league, I'm not really an admin (it's his league, they're his rules). We did have a talk about it, and I suggested that we stick to whatever he has put in his rules. This means that this rule:
    is what you follow. So yes, you can have 4 wheels on the curb, 2 wheels on the grass/gravel/runoff.

This track has very flat curbs, and they're very wide, so you can gain a lot of laptime by taking a lot of curb. If you DO put all 4 wheels on the curb, just be sure that you have 2 wheels back on the track when the curb ends! :)
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Argh. Best laid plans etc etc etc...

I've been wanting to jump on so much today, but I've only managed a hand full of laps. Still, the night is young, and I've still got some life in me so all is not list yet.
    As soon as F1 Q3 is done, I think I might just jump on before tonight's film with my wife.
  13. Ariciuc Razvan Licensed Driver

I don't know if this is the right thread to announce this but i couldn't find another.

I'll have to sing out of this event, won't be able to make it because of a wedding that I have to attend tomorrow.
  14. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

The Absence Reports thread is where you want to post that, Ariciuc ;)
  15. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan Licensed Driver

Congratulation Razvan, you did not tell me, House of Stone to you
  16. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Thanks Rob. I actually wrote out a response after we chatted on ts. Thought I'd posted it. :confused:
  17. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

Hi,
    i have a mismatch problem. it says "mini_challenge.hdv will be kicked from the server" . i did all the things. is there a problem ?
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

1. Did you run the GSC Sync program to make sure your game is up to date?
    2. Did you install the updated reiza03.rfm file?
    3. And the skin pack?
    4. Did you choose your skin before attempting to join the server? (Look for your name in the teams list)
    5. Don't choose a stock Reiza skin, they are now disabled for the duration of the season.
  19. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

1 yes
    2 yes.
    [IMG]

3 yes
    4 i saw my name and chose it
  20. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Hmm, looks like you're set up correctly...but no one else is having a .hdv file mismatch :confused:
    I have a feeling the .hdv file is encrypted on this game, meaning it's part of the .mas file for this class. I would make a backup of my profile and controller settings (just copy the ...\GSC2013\UserData folder to a temporary location) and then re-install the game. Also, make sure you know where to find your activation serial number before you uninstall!

EDIT: sorry, I didn't see you join the server and chat...I was typing here! :)

EDIT2: I was able to join the server using your skin with no error, so that's not the problem. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with your files, Murat. Maybe try deleting MINI_CHALLENGE.mas and run GSC Sync again?