[June 8th, 2014] SRP Mini Challenge S2 - Round 1 (Johor)

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

you saw me ? then i was in :) but i can't click on the drive button right-below of the screen .
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I saw you had entered the server and got the mismatch, yes.
    No, you won't be able to click the race button because you have a mismatch.
  3. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

ok will try now. thanks
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thank me if it works! :D:rolleyes:

EDIT: in fact, the .hdv file is not in the .mas file (I just decrypted it using the rFactor MAS tool). I don't know where it is, then :oops: Maybe in the .exe? It would be best to just re-install the game, Murat. Follow this:
  5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I came across an interesting post on RD regarding mismatches on GSC:
    Similarly, I'm not accusing anyone of having cracked copies, just pointing out that re-installing may cure the problem of mismatches. ;)

EDIT: and another
    Remove any mods you might have installed as well, including "Championship Creator" type add-ons.
  6. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

i 've solved the problem. i re-synced the game. it works now. Thank you Rob.
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

You're welcome :) NEXT! :D
  8. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Well done Rob! I was at work (yes, on a sunday.. sacrilege!) otherwise I would've helped.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Ah Crap :(

Gonna have to miss this round (unless my computer performes a miracle and re-installs everything intime) because i made a huge mistake by testing offline, then find out i have the same issue as Murat when i try to go online :(
  10. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Come on Mike, just GSC Sync it. I would remove any of the TPS SimSync data first. If it doesn't work, back up your UserData folder and re-install - takes 5 minutes. There's still plenty of time before the event, "I can't be bothered" is not a valid reason for absence! :D

Helluva time to run into this issue, btw o_O
  11. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Yeah... i really messed up now though :(
    Tried uninstalling, all it did was removed the uninstaller file *facepalm* so i deleted the folder.
    Lucky i still have my setup files so am currently re-installing it that way.
    At the speed its going i should be able to make it though :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Should has now become almost certainly able to make it.

Need to run the sync to get to GSCx then install everything and boof :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

I'm out guys. I'm in absolute agony and I'm unable to walk so racing is out. Have fun guys. Ive done loads of laps getting readyfor this, it seams like a right waste now I can't get to race.
  14. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

What did you do, Christopher? Hope it's not sunburn?
  15. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

No Rob. I'm disabled due to having a broken back then 2 spinal fusions. It can flares up with good awful pain at any time, enough to reduce me to tears.

Right now, I'm bed bound cuddled up to my morphine bottle.
  16. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

:eek: Oh man, I didn't know that, sorry mate :oops: I hope things improve for you soon.
  17. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Anyone have a Sky.MAS file they can send me? mine has errors opening :(
  18. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

NVM, i am a genius and fixed a problem that i maybe created inadvertantly.....
  19. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

Starting from this race, i will try to get used to the manual clutch+H pattern gear, so i am the best candidate for the last position :) i will do my best not to bother anbody else. Thanks ;)
  20. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Really sorry Murat :(

Thaught Tony was having a go on the inside and properly overcooked the corner was the last mistake in a race full of errors from me :(

Hopefully i wont break anything between now and next round, but will see you all there :)