My Old racing vids

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Steve Bean, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

i know its from a diffrent site but here are some old vids that i have made and like

Sit back grab a beer and enjoy

Start off with a epic battle for 1st from Me and Chris Shepherd

2. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

Love the intro to this

3. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

Racing in a diffrent Site event me and my mate scott killed it but shame i killed him on lap 10 haha

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

A win at macau :)

5. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

I'm probably the guy who watched the most his videos and i'm always enjoying watching it! Haha The Yellow/Black number 9 G-Reddy Junior team in magny race 2 is me ;) That's not the best you showed , i prefer the one of WTCC 2011 Race 1 in Imola (good synchronize race/music), and the one of WTCC 2011 Magny-Cours as it was my first win on a C-ONline (it was first fwd win of champ') ;) Keep it Steve, but now on others sims than RACE07 !
  6. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Well, almost. A pint of Coke and a couple of bags of Steak Roysters! ;)

Lovely Vids.
  7. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

Nice vids, fun watch :)
  8. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

9. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

This vid was made by Dariusz im sure you all know him here :)

anyway its race 2 and race 1 i had a DNF but came back from last to finish 2nd (orange and black BMW)

defo my overall best race ever, dariusz should have just made the hole vid on me LMAO

2nd vid is the first race u can see my crash at 5:09

but seriously was a dam good race u can see the gap from 10: 54 when i got to 2nd then at the end how close i am to felix who was leading, one more lap i rekon would have had him last to first haha

10. Dariusz Wielgosz Licensed Driver

Good old times huh? I laughed when I saw the "I hate vimeo" writing on my car on the Macau vid hahah their damn 500 MB limits man :mad: :p
    Fantastic to watch these back thanks for posting them
  11. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

Defo m8 i remmeber when you made that skin lol, good old times good memories with good friends
  12. Dariusz Wielgosz Licensed Driver

I found some more videos :)

13. Steve Bean Licensed Driver

:) great vids m8 get on assetto and im sure we can make some great vids again together :)