Name & nationality confirmation

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Rob Hermans, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Hello fellow Flat6'ers! :)

Throughout the season, I will make tables to show the points standings for drivers and teams. Below is a list of each driver (alphabetically by surname), a flag and team name. Please look carefully and tell me if there are any mistakes; spelling of your name or team name, and flag.

If anything needs correcting, please post in this thread. ONLY POST IF YOU SEE A MISTAKE, if not, please rate this post "Agree".

[IMG]
  2. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Our team just needs a ™ in it but aside from that all is good :)
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

You won't be getting one of those trademark symbols Josh, because I'll be using that one font for all the text and it would look wrong and out of place. Besides, the team name is so long already, it wouldn't fit in that layout! If Alpro doesn't like its name being used without the trademark symbol, you'll have to :eek: change the name of the team.

EDIT: you can use it everywhere else of course, I just won't be inserting it on ↑those↑ graphics.
  4. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Well just have rid of it then, I don't mind :D (the ™ that is)
  5. Luke Walsh Licensed Driver

One thing; I'm not Irish, I'm British ;) I know my surname says otherwise ;)
  6. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ah yes, sorry Luke, I confused you wish Shane...must be those shamrocks. :oops::D

EDIT: Luke's flag corrected.
  7. Roy Magnes Licensed Driver

All looking good in norwegian RMI-land :)
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

So no mistakes then, Roy? o_O:D lol
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Robin Vandre Licensed Driver

All Correct in GRT Motorsports 1 and 2

Edit: Oh, sorry :D I understood it wrong :D (My English is not the best ;))
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

It's fine Robin, no problem :) I just want to get this correct now, not have someone say they see a mistake after I post the first round standings graphic!
  11. Andy Vandevelde Licensed Driver

all good with our team Smile power racing with Roccat and Names And flags
  12. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

well i have 2 passports :p, change it to the iraqian flag :p
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Well, I knew your name wasn't typically Nederlands, but you can never tell from a name. ;) One little thing I've complained about before on this forum is that in "Your Profile" there's only a field for "Location", not for nationality. When we transfer to a new hosting company (soon) there will be "choose your flag" in your profile; that will eliminate the need for threads such as this one. :)

Ghovand's flag corrected.
  14. Nikodem Wisniewski Licensed Driver