News

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

We will shortly go into the hotter stage. To give everybody a better overview of the upcoming races and league dates, I prepared this overview:

To join the test races in frame of the Flat6 meets SRP-Cup go here:
    www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?forums/flat6-meets-srp-cup.411/

And to help me with choosing the raceday finally, please vote here:
    www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-for-the-raceday-of-the-league.2619/

For questions and discussion about everything regarding the PMSC season 2 go here:
    www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?threads/chit-chat.2623/

timetable.jpg
  2. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Final days added to the race calender. First race in Istanbul on 26.07.2014.

full calendar season 2.jpg
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Official start times added:

Endurence event:

Training 1: 15min [21:05 CET = 19:05 GMT]
    Training 2: 10 min (Top 10 from training 1 allowed to take part) [21:20 CET = 19:20 GMT]
    Qualifying: 5 min (Top 5 from training 2 allowed to take part) [21:30 CET = 19:30 GMT]
    Warm Up: 10 min [21:35 CET = 19:35 GMT]

Race 1 – standing start: [21:45 CET = 19:45 GMT]

Sprint event:
    Training 1: 15 min [21:05 CET = 19:05 GMT]
    Training 2: 10 min (Top 10 from training 1 allowed to take part) [21:20 CET = 19:20 GMT]
    Qualifying: 5 min (Top 5 from training 2 allowed to take part) [21:30 CET = 19:30 GMT]
    Warm Up: 5 min [21:35 CET = 19:35 GMT]
    Race 1 – standing start: 25min [21:45 CET = 19:45 GMT]
    NO pitstop required ↑
    Race 2* – standing start: 25min (with P1-P10 in reversed order) [about 22:20 CET = 20:20 GMT]
    *ONE pit stop is mandatory with at least two wheels changed. ↑

Be aware, that the league run over the winter time change on 26.10.2014 . After that CET times stay the same. GMT will then only 1h earlier and not 2h, like at the moment.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

PMSC newsletter No. 1

newsletter 1.jpg
  5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

PMSC newsletter No. 2

newsletter 2.jpg
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

PMSC newsletter No. 3

newsletter 3.jpg
  7. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Official sign up closes tonight at 20:00 GMT. We are happy to announce 33 drivers on the entry list, especially the many new faces we're welcoming here at SRP.

Be aware that a download link for skins have to be there here till tomorrow 22:00 GMT, that we have enough time to make the skipack ready. If you have any problems to hold this date or need help, then please contact me or Rob Hermans.

Drivers who want use the SRP stock skin (preview here) must also inform me or Rob Hermans about his choice.

Without these information I can't confirm you as official driver here. No one will be refused if it's not ready by the end of tomorrow, but we need an update about your status to get all done before the first race at least. It's a lot of work behind the scenes, so please hurry up.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Official format change:

Due the not working start grid at Monaco and the fact we couldn't find a practical solution for it we decided to use a Hotlap Qualy for the whole field. The sessions itself won't change (as it would need a new gdb.file which would too risky in the short time before the race), so it stays for 5min qualy session. This will be in private mode, so everyone will have a clear track.

For round 2 and further ones we put the training sessions together (to 20 min) and one qualy of 10 min without private mode. For that a new trackpack will released, so you have only to replace the previous one.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

10. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

If you one of those are waitng for desicion of the incident reports or just the final result of R1, i'm sorry it still need more time. It's Rob's fault :D who simply went into vacation during the season :).
    Last week i had not the time for (althought i watched already qualy laps :cool:) but after todays 2nd event i have a look for the rest, then i also want a second meaning and beginning next week final result will handed out. Sorry for the delay, i hope for your understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.