[Oct 18th, 2014] SRP PMSC S2 - Round 7 (Montreal)

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

You can also do that if you want. Rules say always what you have to do, not what you can. All what is not in rules is up to you, if there isn't a rule which you offend against, then all is good.
  2. Tobias Olsson Licensed Driver

3. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

What is the pit window in race 2? Been in many S2000 events with mandatory stops I am well versed in how much pit stops affect races.
  4. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

No pitwindow, you can stop whenever you want.
  6. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

That was a one to forget for me. :( Just couldn't find any rhythm whatsoever, messed up in R1 and then forgot to put the right fuel in for R2 :( Was going to get my stop out the way on L1 but totally overshot my braking point, and forgot the mapping for my pit menu so ended up flashing my lights at Klaus a bit, and then combined with being on the wrong side of the track I went right into Shane :( Sorry for that, was silly of me and really should have known what I was doing there. Retired after that to save ruining anyone else's race, I think if I'd continued I might have.

I'll be more than happy to take any relevant penalties for this one, maybe even sit Nordschleife out if I have to, and once again massive sorry to Shane for R2 :(
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Shane Burke Licensed Driver

so I couldnt get the grove at all.. just nothing worked.. but a 3rd and 2nd is great!! its helped us to the TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP and my team mate won the driver championship! So im VERY HAPPY! Thanks to Andreas and the gang who ran these races and had to put up with me and my rants.
    And Joshua your a lucky lucky boy! ;) my car some how managed to take a flat out t-bone! SimTech build strong cars ;)
    [IMG]
  8. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

Fun racing lads. Could've prepared more for this but just silly errors costing me. Nevertheless two 5th places, even after almost writing the car off in race 2.

Learned a bit more about the car from the racing and really looking forward to Nordschleife.
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager