Race07 messed up again

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andy Reed, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Hmm, I'm sure I deleted all prev DTM content before I installed the SRP version. I literally tried it for 5 mins this morning before work so I will have a proper look tonight.
    Cheers
  2. Dinca Andrei Licensed Driver

3. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Off SimBin's Facebook page:

4. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

So basically steam thought they new what to do and now realised they dont and ran to simbin to save them lol
  5. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Would anybody be so kind as to see where there DTM sounds are located so I can put mine in the same place. I have put them under Gamedata -> Sounds but still nothing.
  6. Dinca Andrei Licensed Driver

Logical will be that Sounds folder i`ve upload updates the Sound folder in game dir...other than that there is no other place to put the sounds

Ive run the game and the sounds works for me without a problem and i did not updated the Sounds folder....
    There has to be another answer to this issue you guys have.
  7. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

So in your sounds folder you have the DTM folder in there? all other cars are fine and when I first installed this mod for silverstone i never did anything to the sound files so guess they were already there. I have add my games installed and they appear in game so presume they are working fine
  8. Dinca Andrei Licensed Driver

My Sound folder has 1.95Gb
  9. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

In my sounds folder, located here ----> C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Common\race 07\GameData\Sounds I have the BMW_M3_E92_DTM and the DTM folder amongst looads others but these 2 are both for the DTM. Do you have both of these Chris mate ? If you do, then I am no help to you at all! Lool ;)
  10. Patrick Wuyts Licensed Driver

is the dtm server updated? i did all the conversions off steam and evething works on public servers but i got kicked for posible cheat??
  11. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Got it going eventually so thanks to Chris, Dinca and Andeh for all the help

Patrick have you downloaded the tiny BMW update?
  12. Patrick Wuyts Licensed Driver

hm yes i did, still getting kicked for posseble cheat? i did race the previous test with no problem, now since steam conversion something is getting me kicked? of line mugello and dtm works fine so something is different with server setup and my machine?
  13. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Delete all folders and install the dtm again i would advise, second to that enter steam library and click on all race07 add-ons properties and check file integrity.
  14. Dariusz Wielgosz Licensed Driver

What triggers this witchcraft? Steam update?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Patrick Wuyts Licensed Driver

andy, can you give me a proper link to all mod and update of the dtm's please i'm a bit confused about them, today i did get in the server in a audi and did not get kicked then i logged in in thge bmw and kicked? so i think i have some other version of the bmw?
  16. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Is anyone else getting a minidump when loading the multiplayer server list? Can't play online atm. :mad:
  18. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Yep, every time I go to lobby.
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

What a NAUSE! It was fine last night. :mad: :(
    I'm about ready to give up for tonight, but if it's not working tomorrow, I'm giving up on Steam altogether.
  20. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

I'm fed up with it too mate, always changing things that aren't broke, and then subsequently breaking it.