Racing

Discussion in 'Game Stock Car Extreme' started by Christopher Hall-Nelson, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Hey guys. Just wondering if some of you fine folks are up for some sweet racing either with the 2012 version, or the 2013 version, which is due any day now.

Its a shame to see GSC paddock looking so empty here at SRP, is there no interest in the game, or just no staff to run it?
  2. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Having just completed the most well attended league, using GSC, I'd say there's plenty of interest mate.

There a 2.4h event in the pipeline, but I was hoping GSC 2013 would be released first, so we can run in the night.
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

When GSC 2013 is released, we'll have an expanded list of modules to choose from:

Stock Car V8 2013 Season
    Camaro SS Street Challenge
    Mini Challenge
    Opala Stock Car Classic
    Formula Reiza – Modern GP series
    Formula Classic – Late 80s GP series
    Formula Retro – Mid 70s GP series
    Formula 3
    125cc kart direct drive
    125cc kart Shifter 6 speed

As part of the preparation for the last GSC league, we held a pole to find out which mod would be the most popular for a league, and Mini Challenge was the top choice. No doubt we'll be doing something similar for the next league, which will likely involve some pre-season events as well.
    The plan is to have regular events as well as leagues, the 2.4h is just one avenue to explore. Andreas Löffler hosted some FClassic events, with view to starting a league, and perhaps with the added content there will be more opportunities to expand.
    The GSC paddock will fill up, don't you worry...anyone for Formula Trucks? :)
  4. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

A successful Mini League has just come to an end, single events dont do very well here however have tried, single events help us guage interest for a league sometimes works others it doesnt.

I would suggest more staff is needed and soon we are to advertise for more staff regards GSC2013, Rf2, AC.

I would like to think there is enough interest here for pretty much anything in GSC now.
  5. David Slee Licensed Driver

I've pre-ordered 2013, looking forward to running the Formula Retro's

DaveS
  6. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Good stuff Dave, if you never drove gsc your in for good ride. Mine should be downloaded for the morning all being well :)
  7. David Slee Licensed Driver

I've had GSC 2012 and Formula Trucks for a while now but not to many people in North America play it, not any leagues to join. I think it's a better game than rFactor1.
  8. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Just waiting for the official release now, huh?
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

10. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Good grief, when did that happen? Have I been living under a rock or something?
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Well you did say:
    :p
    It was few days late, but right at the beginning of last month it became available for download. I pre-ordered, so they kindly sent me an email when it was released! :D
  12. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

For now, we have some mini hotlaps, more combos will come in the future. check out the separate hotlap forums.