rFactor Single Events - What type of events? (Poll)

Discussion in 'rFactor 1' started by Bradley Vanian, Feb 11, 2013.

?

What type of events do you want for Single Events?

Historic Touring Cars 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Modern Touring Cars 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Historic Open-Wheelers 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Modern Open-Wheelers 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Historic GT 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Modern GT 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Oval Racing 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Fun Events (Demolition Derbies, Manhunt etc) 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Group C / LMP 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Other (please specify in comments) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bradley Vanian Licensed Driver

There is a poll above with a number of different ideas for events. If you have any other ideas, please say below. Also, it would be great if you could explain your reasons for your votes and say what days you think would be good for certain events :)

Thanks in advance.
  2. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

For example it would be specialized Night Events, as rFactor has a nice night work :)

Other things that is available is Rally Cross (I've been testing some mods to see what would work of what I have found so far) :)
  3. Andy Reed Licensed Driver

I would love to see some Historic Touring IE: BSTC mod, or even a 1 class mod like the the Eurocup Megane Trophy .
    Modern GT EI: Mixed Classed Racing to lead up2 the GTC league, so all can test and evaluate the mod and cars..
    Oval racing. I have never done Oval racing but i would like to test aslong as the car is right, so maybe something like the Cart factor mod as an example.....

We could run some endurance events with any of the mods above including night racing, which i have never had the chance to try properly...