RND 10 - Alfa 155 TI V6 @ Nurburgring Sprint [9th June to 14th June]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

I have done my offline laps Shaun, just not been back online since.

Love this car though, so easy to drive hard considering the power. 4WD for the win! lol
  2. John Stingu Licensed Driver

I love the car as well, but just't can't find a style or setup to get close to your times.
  3. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

I just need to find consistancy, but don't have the time :( Reckon I can knock a second off my lap with ease!
  4. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

what absolute horse sh*t !! AC's version of this car atleast for me ..... when i got it wrong , it felt awful...when i got it right , it felt equally awfull !!! ... i will set it on fire !! :mad: ....and the next car in the series is a FWD car !! i will set that on fire too :mad::mad: uggg
  5. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

nothing wrong with FWD Niranjan...it's the future ROFL :D
  6. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

and also i wonder how Rob H managed to do 100 Laps in the thing :eek:....i was starting to go nuts after 20 :p
  7. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I am way off the pace on this one, due to a few things...Shush Stacy but anytime posted it better than no time posted :D
  8. John Stingu Licensed Driver

So busy this week, not a good time. Will make up next round.
  9. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

ok I finished 5th in this round , I am happy with that as I couldn't figure out this car ...I move up to 4th in the champs , but this are very close with 2 rounds to go :eek: ... but here is another amazing thing , I was thinking this car was just as horrible as the BMW M235i , and I saw the results of both these rounds ....and you know what ..incredibly the Alfa result is almost exactly the same as the BMW result , go check it out guys , its interesting ....I wonder what driving styles should be used for cars like these, I need to learn a lot !! thanks for the event, Grats to Peter :)
  10. Remco Majoor Licensed Driver

Ended up 3rd, was planning to do faster laps in the weekend, but last minute decided to go to my gf, so didn't really manage a good lap. Still great times from the others
  11. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

Thanks Niranjan! Yes really it makes sense what you said about results...but I like much better the touring cars than formula and other cars so.....
    Now I got a good setup from Michelisz, it gaves me a stable base what I could form to myself. The BMW was another case , I love that car and took lot of laps with that and made a setup step by step and shaved the tenths off day by day, doing laps, lot of laps...:D :D

Well, coming touring cars for the closing two rounds,so I'm really looking forward for it.