RND 12 - Mercedes Benz 190E EvoII @ Thruxton [23rd June to 28th June]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

This thread is for info only, and will contain the results and leagues. If you have any problems, also post here or PM me
  2. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Only 31 points behind you shaun... be afraid, I'm coming for you. (always the optimist) ;)
  3. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Hi All,

Sorry, been on the road all day fixing various problems, as soon as I get home I will get the server up.

@Stacy - Challenge accepted :D
  4. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

All server is up and running.....

Let the Game's Begin
  5. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

download link for the track please ..
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

7. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

[IMG]

So we have reached the final round of the HLC. Best of luck to all drivers, and thank you all for helping, assisting, making this a very enjoyable event, that I have personally loved and learnt a lot along the way, which will only make future events better.

So now for the final push :cool:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. John Stingu Licensed Driver

Will there be something next week? Or are we taking a pause or something?
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Did you not read the AC Hot Lap Challenge Info post? This competition is scheduled to run for 12 rounds, John. ;)
  10. John Stingu Licensed Driver

That I know, and this is the twelfth round - the last round.
    So my question was if this community will organize something, anything, next week.
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Oh I see, well there are events happening every week in rFactor2, but for AC you would have to ask Shaun Clarke, Kris Vickers and Steve Bean what they are planning. :) (they may not want to tell you anything yet, however!)
    Andreas Löffler will be running The BMW 235 Challenge, and it's coming soon:

www.simracingpro.com/threads/bmw-m235i-challenge.3661/

Apologies for misunderstanding the meaning of your post. :oops:
  12. John Stingu Licensed Driver

No problems. Would love to participate in something and that BMW challenge has no date yet.
    Only play AC for now.
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Indeed, you are not alone in wanting something to get stuck into. :) The BMW 235 Challenge will start quite soon...not next week I think, but a likely starting date could be 10th July?

We don't have enough capacity to run events/leagues continuously, both in terms of numbers of staff and servers available. We will do our best to get the next project off the ground ASAP.
  14. Dean Snell Licensed Driver

John your only 10 points behind me so you have to past me first :p (close last round)
    Shaunie baby be afraid, be very afraid I'm coming after you muahahahahaha :D
  15. John Stingu Licensed Driver

I'll try but haven't gotten the hang of the track just yet. And my brother came home and now the PC is shared:mad:
  16. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Oh well back to RWD..... woe is me :(
  17. John Stingu Licensed Driver

I suggest you to be more gentle with the acceleration pedal.
    You should download the FF1 2015 car and learn to drive it. There you cannot press the gas to the floor until like the 4th gear.
    With this car you also have to be careful when pressing the gas, especially in the first and second gear.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

19. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

its a last round ppl !!! but unfortunately for me this car frustrates me like many other cars in the HLC used to !! .....with no clue why you are loosing time ..I seem to loose it all in the last sector ... as you guys said in the last round something is flawed with the curbs in AC ... you hit it one way and its fine then you hit the curb in a slightly different angle ..and boooom .... you have lost almost .5 of a sec even tough the car remained stable !!! ... that is not right is it .....
  20. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

And your shouting because you are in 3rd place in what is a difficult car and circuit...oh boo whoo ROFL

The clue is in the name, HLC....the C stands for CHALLENGE,its not HLE ( Hot Lap Eazy) lol