RND 2 - Tatuus - Brands Hatch GP [April 14th to April 19th]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

If your getting the Checksum error, this will be down to the Track Version. Follow Rob's thread, and download the version there.
  2. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Oh Yeah Baby :D

Just gone from 13th to 8th.......One Happy Chappy
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Couldn't sleep, so i did a nightshift on track :))). But also with this car i feel not really the edge, if it's fast or not i see only from the time but not from my feel. That's also why my theoretical best time is quite much away from my actual time. It's nearly impossible for me to put best sectors together as i don't no why i'm sometimes fast and sometimes not, even if i felt it was better i'm slower and contrary :confused:. Something simply is missing in FFB, i think it's the lighter steering if you loose grip. So you can only hear it, but not feel it, and thats sometimes too late :rolleyes:. And from this, setup changes i can also just rate by time, not really of feel. But i'm looking forward if that change by any other car next rounds.
  4. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Things are seriously hotting up now, as time is running out. For days Rob Hermans has lead the way, only for Andreas Loffler, to take the top spot, and now Eric Stranne has just posted the fastest time....Will Rob come back for more?
  5. Rob Wilson Licensed Driver

What ?? Never mind the aliens, I bust my balls using your time as a target and now you've lopped off 1.5 seconds?!? My toys are now out of the pram and scattered all over the floor my friend. ;-)
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Sorry mate, just gone even quicker....in the 1:22's now, 13 hundredths of a second off a top 10
  7. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Please Please Please guys, can you make sure you do the following. I have been asking from round 1 for everybody to do this. There is Forum Threads explaining the process, it's not rocket science. You can always PM me or Rob H and ask.

a) Make sure you do an offline lap with pTracker enabled in the Menu, and also in the APPS while driving.
    b) Make sure you use pTracker when doing your hot laps

The rest is done for you, it's that simple.

I know I might sound anal about all this, but if I want to attract attention from 3rd parties for the League that I am planning in the future, then I need to show we have a professional stance on things, we produce / show professional results, that are viewable to the General Public and potential 3rd parties.

There is shed loads of work that myself and Rob H have done in the back ground, (You should see my very wizzy spread sheet LOL )not only to make this work and fun for everybody, but as being the 1st AC Event for SRP, this is also laying the grounding work for future events, so you support is seriously appreciated.

Cheers Guys
  8. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Right, well, im staying where I am this week. Tried a few more laps (up to 10 now!) before the EPS race. but the car just isnt right. Andreas has chat off as he didnt say hi or respond to my plea of help lol. so im at the back. hopefully a bit better next time out.
  9. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Still points scored Rob T. Good luck on EPS race tonight
  10. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Thanks Shaun. Hopefully we will get into double figures this time. If not, we gotta start punishing people! :mad:
  11. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Rob T, we could always meet up for Hot Laps, and take it in turns to use Bump Drafting to get to the top of the times.....or is that deemed cheating, like it was used in LFS PMSL :D
  12. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Hi All,

Don't forget the cut off time is now 9pm GMT ( so where ever you are in the world, work out your cut off time) so on the server, I will be looking for 11pm and no later. ( as the Server is 2hrs ahead of GMT)

Any times posted after this, will be deemed Invalid
  13. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

I MAY get on after the EPS race then hopefuly. if anyone can send me a setup :D
  14. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I did, check your PM ;)
  15. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

no more Hotlaps from me....new Thruxton is out for testing Whoop Whoop, and no sorry, not for public just yet :D
  16. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

After 171 laps i got at least 3 decent sectors together :confused: , althought still 1,5 tenth to theoretical best :eek:. Thats why i hate this hotlap modus so as i can't stop if i know i can still faster :)))and there is no race finally. Got almost crazy if i try and try and try again :D. But i'm so done now. If anyone can still faster, i grant it him a lot. Have fun ;).
  17. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

That's what I love about this HLC Andreas, although there is no race at the end of it, there is bragging rights, and time for blowing a really big raspberry at the rest of the field, like this :p , because you have topped the times, and the fact, like yourself, people are really putting in the times / laps to get to the top, just goes to show how competitive this is.

I have done loads of things with LFS over the last 13-14yrs, but I must admit, in my honest opinion, this does top the lot, but this also helps by having some seriously decent, fast, committed people and a great place to do this, as with out that, it would not happen :)
  18. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Well, thanks to a few setups i knocked 0.945 off my time, still makes me pretty slow. but the car is getting on my nerves, so I'll leave any more time for the mclaren next week.
  19. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

That's a very impressive time, Mr Löffler. I could see myself finding another 0.5 sec, maybe more if I got lucky, but no amount of laps will get me to 1:20s. And I quite like this car!
  20. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

ok !! this was my first hot lap competition in SRP and also in AC and I thought I put in decent amount of work (108 Laps) and I enjoyed it .... my time is 01:21.512...that's a whole second off pole, but I would be happy if it can give me a top 5 spot ...I thought I had a couple of tenths in me but couldn't get that perfect lap in....of course Big thanks to Rob Hermans for sharing his Setup :) .....there is some great completion here in SRP !! looking forward to the coming events....Grats to the winner ! :)