RND 2 - Tatuus - Brands Hatch GP [April 14th to April 19th]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

I don't feel too bad now i see how many laps you guys have all put into this week. Think I did maybe 20-25! Still need to improve my times though.
  2. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Rob T don't feel bad, like me, we are dealing with aliens here, serious aliens, but all scores count mate :)
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Indeed, that was very generous, it was from beginning almost 3 seconds faster to what i had before :p. Very good balance and stableness. With a blink eye, you shot a bit in your own knee, and if Eric used it to - then also in the other one :D. Otherwise i had sure got despaired again. But it stay in the team, Rob :).
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I was happy to share the setup because from now on people might trust me...NOT! :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Rob Wilson Licensed Driver

Yup the setup helped me too - going from incredibly slow to just very slow. Had to take out some fuel tho ;-)
    What gives with the medium tyres ? I'd have thought soft would be better for qualifying times as in real life. But I got on better with the mediums in the end. Please do enlighten me.
    And I still hate dingle dell!
    Cheers, Rob.
  6. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Yeah, I was on Rob's setup as well. Albeit with one click more on the rear wing.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List