RND 4 - KTM @ Prato Short [April 28th to 3rd May]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Dean Snell Licensed Driver

Well that was an exciting round. Finally made it into the 1;21's with Robs setup (thanks) and made it into the top 10.
    Congratulations to the winner and everyone who took part.

The points table needs to be amended, although I would love to have 120 points after the 2 rounds I have taken part in my points should be 84 if my maths is correct :p

Good luck to all in the next round :)))
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thank you for pointing out that error; I had some points mixed up in the table...my spreadsheet is not quite as good as Shaun's, I know that! :D
    I had to get that update in last night, as we were planning a day out today, and I would have had no time until much later tonight. Glad to have got that done before we go.

I would wish luck to everyone, but it looks like some of us don't need luck; Löffler has won three in a row. I'm happy to share my setup with everyone, but you might have to go a round without it, see if that halts his progress at all! :p
  3. Rob Wilson Licensed Driver

I've managed to get an hour family free - but am locked out of the server with a "Password not accepted" error. D'Oh!
    The saved password was OK for all of the other rounds, so something has changed. . Please help, or at least let me know if the usual password works for you and I'm just being a dummy.
    Ta,
    Rob
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call you a dummy...not to your face, anyway! :D It's clear enough in the rules, Wilson:
    it's still Monday, and although the server is running (for testing), it will not be possible to enter until Tuesday. Shaun has opened it in the wee hours of Tuesday morning before though, so you may get some running in tonight if you're up late enough. ;)
  5. Rob Wilson Licensed Driver

You may call me a dummy - I obviously can't read!
    Thanks for the answer Rob, I'll devote my free time window to the dishwasher instead :-/
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]