RND 5 BMW 235i Racing @ Blackwood Reloaded [5th May to 10th May]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I have found the problem, although I don't know what is causing it. When I take the server offline, like Rob said, I change the password. I then change the password back....this is not working, although all the config files are correct, I can still login using the temp password I set.

Give me 5 mins, need to contact Rackservice
  2. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

OK chaps, server is now up and running
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thank you Shaun, the server saviour! :D
  4. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Let the Battle Commence :D
  5. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Nope, still says I dont have the track loaded, I can play both HD and 4k versions offline.... any ideas ??
    (both downloaded from your link Shaun)
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

In your tracks folder, do you have the folder blackwood_reloaded
  7. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

yes mate, as i said I can play both options offline no problem.
  8. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

can you send my a piccy mate of the error, sorry to sound dumb on my behalf
  9. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

no error, just shows up "red" on server list as no track loaded.
  10. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I am seriously confused now, as nobody else ( and considering other's have used my link) nobody else is shouting at me. If it was a problem with the track, I would expect 10+ people shouting at me, but nothing....can you make sure all your file names ( folder and .kn5 file are lower case) please Stacy
  11. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

all as extracted from zip....

will have another go tomorrow, wife needs me.
  12. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

At the risk of someone saying all the downloadable content is in one place....

I suggest putting a link to the required content at the top of each new event post....:eek:
  13. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

Just went to try loading in myself, see if I could provide more info to narrow down the issue, but everything loaded up fine.
  14. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

And this morning .... works first time.... Bizzare.:rolleyes:
  15. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Will do for rest of the events.
  16. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

did a test run and ....this car is not my kinda car , struggling to get a feel for it ..... might not be too competitive this week im afraid ...lets see how things go .....
  17. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

I love this car :) First time round Blackwood for me as well, great little track.

Sadly, I might have made a teeny tiny administration error. Logged in, set a time I was reasonably happy with, came back out to check this week's timing board, and - my name wasn't there. Maybe, just possibly, I might have taken part in a league race at the weekend under my 'internet name' and forgotten to change in back in AC... Arses. Shaun, you can feel free to remove that Mr Wiskins' lap time if you want - I'll just have to do it again :)
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Many of us know the alternative name you use Neil, thanks for notifying us of the error. It may be possible to simply alter the name in the database, so you could keep that lap. This is Shaun's baby...ask nicely and he may consider it. ;)
  19. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

Cheers Rob. I do intend to go a bit quicker, so it's an incentive if anything to get back on it - if I can't beat that time, maybe then I'll get my asking nicely hat on :)
  20. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

HEADS UP guys... just found out you can and need to switch off TC in car , by ( ctrl +T ) even if you have switched off TC in the options menu, this will prevent TC from interfering unnecessarily ... and check in the lap details by clicking on you name and see if
    Traction control Factory [level: 0.00] instead of 0.18 .... I like to leave ABS at 0.18 though :p
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List