RND 5 BMW 235i Racing @ Blackwood Reloaded [5th May to 10th May]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Andy Moore Licensed Driver

2. Andy Moore Licensed Driver

3. Andy Moore Licensed Driver

Really good looking track
  4. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

this week I was really able to put in some work for the HLC and I managed a time of 01.17.711 , and I have hit my limit , for the moment im in 3rd place... this combo was deceptively tricky and it took me too much time just to figure out where I was loosing time ...and I didn't really enjoy this car.... I wont be doing any more laps as I have to prepare for the RF2 event tomorrow ... so its time to say thank you for the event !! good luck to everyone and grats to the winner :)
  5. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Excellent, that's one alien out of the way HA HA
  6. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I'm not enjoying this car either. It seems I go slower whatever I do to the setup, and I'm nowhere near finding out where I'm losing time...I'm likely to give up on this one and admit defeat...unless someone would be so kind as to let us into your secret? *optimistic* :D
  7. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

YAY.....Second Alien shot down.....Happy Days :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Oh, very helpful, thanks a lot. You must be mistaking me for an ET who gives a sh...AHEM! I mean, I'll be back at the next round to regain some lost ground. :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

Shauny baby . . .

Can you delete my 1:17.749 lap please. Bloody ptracker was grey on the server connection and i didn`t realise, AGAIN.

Should default to a 1:17.800. If it doesn`t, I think I will actually shed a tear.

EDIT - Forget it, i bettered my lap sorry. Didn`t think i would.
  10. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

0,001 behind Kris was horror of course :rolleyes:, so i did another run in the morning. That i got even Peter wasn't the plan, but nice :D.

I btw. find the car pretty nice, better to feel then all others before. I already thought about a BMW Challenge, seems it would give close racing :).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Peter Beres Licensed Driver

Damn Andreas, I was shaving my time with tiny steps yesterday, I thought it could be enough and dont wanna run tonight, but I must do a try :)
    I had races with this car at Hungaroring and just can recommend it. There were really fun and close races with this Bimmer.
  12. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan Licensed Driver

finally i have time to do some laps, anyone care to share a setup :)
  13. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

God damnit. I was happy in second! lol
  14. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

I ended up in my good old 5th place again !!! ... but I have broken into the top 10 in the championship standings !! :)
  15. Dean Snell Licensed Driver

Congrats to the podium sitters and all who took part. Was good to be back at Blackwood and the car was a big lump :) Top 10 again, think I can live with that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List