RND 6 - Alfa GTA @ Brands Hatch Indy [12th May to 17th May]

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

What's with Roger's 1st sector time too?

Somebody cut through and missed out Druids lol
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Yep, we're aware. We didn't want to go and delete his time without letting him know (and allowing him to see the evidence) first. ;)
  3. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

OMG KRIS VICKERS IS FIRST!!!!!!!!

In sector one that is :p
  4. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

After several attempts at a setup, and running a fair few laps with the standard settings, I can't get closer than a couple of tenths slower than my fastest lap from Monday night/Tuesday morning... The car is fun, and I don't think I've ever been through Paddock Hill as sideways as I have with this thing, but there comes a point where you just want it to behave! Go in a straight line, you tiny Italian boat. I've been as much as six tenths up on my closest-to-fastest lap, but inevitably something goes wrong before I get across the line. Grr.
  5. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

theres nothing boat-like about it. It glides gracefully and predictably, im quite enjoying it! Its a struggle to provoke it to slide at first, maybe thats just my setup.
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Yeah ok Sailor Boy :D
  7. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

WTF...and Alfa built this pile of wobbleyness they call a racing car...OMG, I am so glad I didn't grow up in the 60's/70's, it so far out, more than the colours in the 60's. I brake, the front end looks like its a submarine saying "dive dive dive" and I accelerate ...oh wait....yep there is my ass facing in the wrong direction, I steer and yep, I get the master chef rap going on with loads of "wobble wobble wobble"

What was I thinking with this pile of....hmm, Classic racing car they call it
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

It's 'cause it's blue, innit? As in blue whale, the deep blue, and the big blue yonder! :p
  9. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Actually mine was Red...that explains everything LOL, what have you done to my server Rob HA HA
  10. Andy Riches Licensed Driver

it's a proper touring car Shaun :D (60's 70's TC rule!) :p

try, adjusting the stiffness if its bobbing and weaving like Tyson.

have you tried the setup for brands that i sent you?
  11. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Yeah Andy I did....and it makes me worse :confused:, so I played with your settings, matched with my settings and lost 2 secs off my time, so I must be doing something right......for a change :D
  12. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Fast forward to 1:00, this is how the Alfa feels to me HA HA HA
  13. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

No way.....just checked the lap times, and how close can I get off of my first top 10 finish...00.00.003 of Mr Bonar's time.....that's it, gloves are off, sleaves rolled up, I am on an Alfa mission today :mad: :)
  14. Andy Riches Licensed Driver

sooo close to 6's
    [IMG]
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Blowing everyone away Andy, way to go. :cool: I may join the server in a moment and grab your setup if you don't mind? I won't be able to match your times, but it will undoubtedly be better than my current setup. :)
  16. Andy Riches Licensed Driver

(just incase...) i was agreeing that you should join and take my setup, not that you wont be able to match it... i think you are about .7 off currently? thats dooable
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Haha! Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm not usually the fastest around here...got lucky in round 1 and that's my only top time so far thanks to Andreas Löffler! :mad::D
    On my way in 5
  18. Andy Riches Licensed Driver

something went horribly wrong in that session for me Rob, my lap is mostly unknown on stracker, do you think it could be because i had RSR open as well? the lap is on RSR and it thinks it was a hotlap session there instead of multiplayer. maybe they are not compatible.

the first few laps i did it recorded my sectors but it seems to be roughly when i opened RSR that it started to go wrong.
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Hmmm, not sure Andy. That could be why you weren't able to use pTracker to send the setup as well. When this has happened before, Shaun was able to remove the invalid lap but keep your previous valid one, so at least you'll still have the top time...unfortunately you will have to another 100 laps to get that 56 again! :(:)
  20. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

Help ...they are coming !!! :eek: