SDEv - Who we are !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Niranjan Kumar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

[IMG]

SDEv - Sports Car driving Evolution(http://sde-team.enjin.com/) is a team in started in simraceway, in 2014 , consisting of international members , and recently we have started expanding to other sims as well, here is the the big team, which was successful in various championships in simraceway, and we hope to continue in SRP as well !!

Tsumasaki Sentan a.k.a Samu- the founder of the team from Germany
    Jyrki Ihalainen from Finland
    Jerome form Canada
    Brezeanu Adrian from Romania
    Alex Alexander Estonia
    Šime Mrkić from Croatia
    John Daniels from USA
    Darren Porter from England
    Andy Bob from England
    Ross Macfarlane from Scotland
    Mastrorocco from Italy
    Niranjan Kumar from India
    as well as some mystery races from alien worlds such as ( Tomcat, styleracer,A2A).

Watch out , we are here !! and we are going to keep doing what we are doing cause its do or die !! ;)
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Excellent global coverage, you guys! What a professional-looking site as well, very impressive.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you on the track. :cool:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

Thanks Nira for our team presentation, i would like to add it is a welded team with great passion for simracing from which as expected some raise on top beeing constantly faster and more consistent, with a huge knowledge of simracing setup and car handling like : Niranjan , Darren and Ross :) , a team where none of if's member is pleased with their driving skills always trying to improve to get better and that makes is such a great thing to be part off.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Jyrki Ihalainen Licensed Driver

Nira, you forgot to mention that I'm also a treehugger.
    - At some point pretty much inevitably my car gently wraps itself around a tree beside the track. :p
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Ross Macfarlane Licensed Driver

I should have explored these SRP forums sooner :rolleyes: I'll complete the listing:

Hi! :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List