Season Event #8 Monaco 2011 29.09.2012

Discussion in 'WCS Season 1 (finished)' started by Kevin Vaassen, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Race format / Session info:
    Race day: 28th of September 2012

Track: Monaco 2011
    Required Games: Race 07, STCC II
    Required Mods: Clio Cup by T2L racing (DOWNLOAD)
    Race Length: 2 x 18 laps

Time schedule:
    • Official Practice: 18:00 GMT
    • Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
    • Warmup: 19:20 GMT
    • Race: 19:30 GMT
    Server will soon be up according to the correct format that will be used during the race.
    Server Name: www.simracingpro.com Clio
    Server Password

Entry list:
    1. Miguel Neto
    2. Scott Søvik
    3. Mario Peixoto
    4. Pedro Mourao
    5. Eric Stranne
    6. Sebastien Foucart
    7. FREE SPOT
    8. Aaron Channer
    9. Paulo Honorato
    10. FREE SPOT
    11. Geoffrey Fournier
    12. Dieter van der Bosch
    13. Diego Lopes
    14. Joao Borges
    15. Duarte Lopes
    16. Chris Shepherd
    17. Hugo Barbosa
    18. Dariusz Wielgosz
    19. Jonatan Åcerclinth
    20. Jonas Orfelt
    21. FREE SPOT, PM IF INTERESTED ASAP
    22. FREE SPOT
    23. Drew White
    24. Dariusz Swiderski
    25. Barry Collins
    Cutting rules:

There aren't any specific areas on the track where cutting is anything special. In turn 1 you can go all the way up to the stick on the inside.

The (Grande Hotel) Hairpin:
    [IMG]

Turn 6:
    [IMG]

Nouvelle Chicane:
    [IMG]

The Swimming Pool chicane:
    [IMG]

Turn 11:
    [IMG]

Notes for the drivers:
    • Please take it easy on the first few laps. Monaco is tight, so one car sideways = disaster. Let's make the season finale cleaner than the opener please. Ignore the fact that Miguel has already won the championship, drive as if you can win it now :) Without running into people.
  2. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Server is up, and the download will be available soon (=as soon as my dropbox uploaded the file (which is now))
  3. Mário Peixoto Licensed Driver

Count me in for the last race. :)
  4. Mário Peixoto Licensed Driver

Also, any idea when the standings will be updated, and when the penalties regarding the incidents @Limerock will be made public?
  5. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Points will be done tonight. I'm getting back into shape again, so I can focus on doing some more longer tasks like the points and the final penalty.

And thank you Kevin :) I'll also get the track boundary pictures up tonight
  6. Mário Peixoto Licensed Driver

Is the server set up properly? Everytime I try to enter, it says "incompatible game versions". I downloaded the mod again, there are no other mod installed, no UNKNOWNS show up. I tried the trick of deleting the folder TL2_Addons and leaving only the folder Clio_Cup in the Teams folder. Nothing works. Any idea? I would love to get some practice online, but I guess I will have to do it offline. :\

The track is OK too, just downloaded it again.
  7. Duarte Lopes Licensed Driver

Same problem here. I try everything :(
  8. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Kevin, fix the server :p I can't get on either
  9. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

hmm restarted but nothing seemed wrong, only thing I can think of is a model id clash with the V8's 2011, but think it shouldn't matter
  10. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Might as well remove it, to make it easier? Then we have eliminated one source of possible error ;)

One thing I realized yesterday. I was clever enough to put Monaco '08 in the trackpack, but we're going to be using the 2011 version. So please delete Monaco08 from your Locations folder and install 2011monaco. Sorry for the inconvinience.
  11. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

i get incompatable game versions, so it does not seems to be a mod problem but a not properly done update or something like that... Sorry but I got no clue how to solve it, I just tried putting my own files out there, on a new server, same message appears :(
  12. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

I also get the same message when trying to setup my own online server for practice.
  13. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Let Yuri, Andy or Jim take a look. They're gurus regarding this kind of stuff
  14. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

There are online issues with 2 of the 4 countries that could be chosen when setting up the dedicated server, does anyone know which 2 actually work? Which 2 have been the choices throughout the season?
  15. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Slovenia and France, I believe.
  16. Kevin Vaassen SRP Moderator

Slovenia and France, which are the ones on server now ^^
  17. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

Those that are having the issue with incorrect version, have you reinstalled since Steam put everything back where it belongs?
  18. Barry Collins Licensed Driver

move all the files back to where they should be but still getting the same message as the drivers above
  19. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

Barry, did you do a complete uninstall and reinstall of the game, or just move the files?
  20. Barry Collins Licensed Driver

just moved the files back across to where they were before the the update Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.