[Sep 13th, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Test Race 1 (Hockenheim)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

hockrnheim.jpg

Sprint event:

Training: 25min [19:00 GMT]
    Qualifying: 10 min "Superpole" (1 flying lap) [19:25 GMT]
    Warm Up: 10 min [19:35 GMT]

Race 1 – standing start: ca. 25min = 16 laps [19:45 GMT]
    ↑ NO pit stop required ↑
    Race 2* – standing start: ca. 25min = 16 laps (with P1-P10 in reverse order) [= 20:20 GMT]
    * ONE pit stop is mandatory with at least two wheels changed.

tyre wear multiplier = x1
    fuel usage multiplier = x2

Server name: SimRacingPro.com PMSC - server ONLINE

Track: Hockenheimring
    .vmod: SRP_PMSC_TestR1.rfmod

Server password: Passwords
    Racing rules: Rules & Regulations

Time till event
  2. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]
    (click the image for full R1 & R2 results)
  4. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

I can't do this one. My wife and I are moving to a new apartment this weekend and have a lot of work to do for this. I hope I'll be ready for the next race in a week (Rig, Internet etc). Have fun!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

Should we first uninstall the original mod before we install the custom SRP mod ??
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I haven't experiences with it so far but it's probably the best to do this, yes.
  7. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Rule change: The new mod (Big Thx to Rob) give us the opportunity to only change front or rear tyres. From now you just have to change two wheels in second race. Your choice if front, rear or all four. Looking forward how it will effect the race :).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

It's not necessary to uninstall the Apex mod, the two mods are completely independent of each other. However, if anything unexpected happens, that (uninstalling the other mod) would be my first advice. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

@Rob , Great SRP mod :)
    And i love how optimistic you are about me my car is so far ahead on the starting grid picture of the mod :D
  10. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thank you Adrian, I appreciate that. :)

It's not so unrealistic; I looked at the Q result from the Orchard Lake pre-season race and made the grid similar to that. :cool:
  11. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

there are two identical servers, only difference one is 30 player max the other 45 player max
    the one with 30 players max works but "server" told me this is a private session not for test race 1 of PMSC so i left
    on the 45 players max it says "invalid password"

On which one will we race tonight ?

Thank you
  12. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I have a look shortly Adrian.
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

The servers have the same name, but they are running different content. I'm sure the other one must be Daniel's server running the content for last week's final Qualifying race.

Look for the one whose "Race Series" is named SRP PMSC TestR1 and is running the HockenheimGP circuit. The reason you get that message is because I set it up that way: I am running this set of 3 test races on my own server, but I will not be running the league events.
    • List
  14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I saw only one server now when i joined, and i got also no access to the other one over Remotecontrol. Seems to be down atm. I'm about to fix it.
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

No need: the "other" server is gone, so it's irrelevant. You don't need to worry about any admin duties for these next 3 events (see my explanation above). :cool:

@ALL: please try to download the content by connecting to the server first (this is part of what I'm testing). If there is any content which fails to download and install, please let me know. ;)
  16. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

17. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

unfortunately I couldn't complete the race last night..... but I had the opportunity to test the car , and the new version feels much better !!... and Grats to team mate Adrian for the podium in race 2 !! :D