[Sep 20th, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Test Race 2 (Suzuka)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

suzuka 1.jpg
    Endurance event:

Training: 25min[19:00 GMT]
    Qualifying: 20 min "Superpole" (1 flying lap) [19:25 GMT]
    Warm Up: 10 min [19:45 GMT]

Race 1: – standing start 13 laps: [19:55 GMT]
    Race 2: – standing start 13 laps (top 10 reversed) [20:20 GMT]

tyre wear multiplier = x1
    fuel usage multiplier = x2

Server name: SimRacingPro.com PMSC - server ONLINE

Track: Suzuka Circuit
    .vmod: SRP_PMSC_TestR2_v2.rfmod

Server password: Passwords
    Racing rules: Rules & Regulations
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Entry List:

entry list.jpg
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

[IMG]
    (↑click the image for full results of both races)
  4. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

everything went horribly wrong....too many mistakes in race 1....and in race 2 screen kept freezing :(:(
  5. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

Last lap in race 1 and my pc froze, the screen said "WHEA_uncorrectable_error".
    I've been trying to check this out, but it could be a number of things.
  6. Daniel Bernasconi Licensed Driver

Without any training laps before sunday evening due to a week of lot other things to do, it was anyway a good race evening for me. I like Suzuka and also the new mod version. It is much better to handle. Both races were fun and I had a few laps fighting with Adrian and other pilots. I hope, I was not to much an obstacle on course, hope to improve my capabilities with this car in the next races. Thanks everyone for being there!
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Thanks to those who bothered to turn up, and to those who made the effort to post an absence report giving a reason why they would not be attending. There were again some drivers who were on the entry list, but who did not post an absence report:

Chris Shepherd
    Ahmet Demircan
    Marius Neverauskas
    Jalal MirJallali
    Martin Lepassar
    Gergely Baross

Where were you guys? It's the same old story, and there are no excuses. I'm going to recommend that we cancel this league before we waste any more time trying to develop something which looks like it won't even start (never mind finish) with the drivers who signed up.
    I feel sorry for the guys who do put in the effort to at least show up (or to let us know that you wouldn't), because their fun is being spoiled by those who are too lazy to even write a message.