[Sep 27th, 2015] SRP PMSC S3 - Test Race 3 (Blackwood)

Discussion in 'PMSC S3 Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Blackwood.jpg

Endurance event:

Training: 25min[19:00 GMT]
    Qualifying: 10 min "Superpole" (1 flying lap) [19:25 GMT]
    Warm Up: 10 min [19:35 GMT]
    Race: – standing start 40 laps - about 45 min: [19:45 GMT]

tyre wear multiplier = x1
    fuel usage multiplier = x2

Server name: SimRacingPro.com PMSC - server ONLINE

Track: Blackwood Circuit
    .vmod: SRP_PMSC_TestR3.rfmod

Server password: Passwords
    Racing rules: Rules & Regulations
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Entry list:

entry list.jpg
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

[IMG]
    (click the image to load full results pages)
  4. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Yes please :)
  5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

No need to sign up, guys. This test race is considered a part of the league, and if you are on the entry list, you are expected to attend. ;)
  6. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Ah, right...in that case apologies for not officially signing out of the previous ones.. i know maybe yourself and Andreas were aware I wouldn't be able to make the test races, but I should have made it known publicly...
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

It's cool Andy, you had decided to withdraw (which is why your car is not in the mod!), so you weren't expected to be there. You then changed your mind, but you had already told me that you wouldn't be able to make the Suzuka event. No bovva :cool:
  8. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Has the server been updated to build 1008?
  9. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

No it's still 998, on which the event will be hold. I'm not able to update the server and Rob haven't internet acces till tonight.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Got pole with 1.07.4 even though should have been in the 06's. Pleasantly surprised.

In the race I got off the line well but it soon became apparent that Andreas and Nico were faster in the early stages. Myself and Nico had some noob moments where we cost ourselves time. Andreas was up the road by 7 secs almost. By the end of the stint, lap 20, I had got the gap down to 3.3 seconds. The race was on. I decided to pit one lap extra than Andreas, after seeing him dart in. I thought to myself,...'Hammer Time'.

Then.....I pitted and had no red box. Did I do something wrong? I requested the pit stop as I crossed the line on the previous lap. The lap is very short so I can't see the pit stop cancelling itself in that short amount of time....Or did/does it?

Any way, I'm out the race because of this. :(

See you next race.
  11. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Not a good quali for me. 1.08.0 - I did 1.07.1 in practice.

As chris said we did mistakes and lost contact with Andreas. He was really quick in first laps.
    My setup wasn't good for the race. My rear left tire was to high in pressure. Something like 130-140°.
    My car was instable on right corners. I spun more than once, hit the wall, pit and spun again and again. I hit the wall once again and i decided to retire from the race. NOOOB NICO xD

As we can see from this 3 test races we were not enough to have a decent season.
    I think that you think like me about this. :-(