!! Server Work.

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Hi Chaps,

Just to let you know, the server will be down for a few mins while I make a couple of changes.

Sorry for the inconvience
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

If your taking away the chicane so you can post a faster time ..... That's technically cheating ;)
  3. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I would need more than that Stacy :D
  4. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

SERVER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING......

Changes that I have made:
    Changed to Practice Mode that will finish Monday Morning, and the server should stop accepting times (wait and see)
    Changed Spelling mistake in the server name (thanks Mr. Hermans for pointing that out)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Cheers mate keep up the good work ... learning curve is steep but your getting there. :cool:

Well thats the best I've got unless I can pilfer a setup online somewhere to give me a little more bite mid corner.
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Thanks Stacy.....everything is now almost in place for the entire season. Just got to update the tracks (links with the updated versions) as currently uploading to my FTP site, then I am all done. :)
  7. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

Stacy, try knocking a click of wing from the setup, thats all ive done on mine, and 0.5% rearwards on brake bias.
  8. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Cheers Rob, will give the brake bias a go but I've nothing left on the wing, I'm running it on one as it is, sector 2 and 3 I'm on a par with Shaun and Norman as I expected, just making hard work of sector one and losing 0.5 before I even get through the first corner.
  9. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Sorry guys, Server down again, as need to make a change, and also Darren got kicked by Eric ( by accident) so he was Black Listed. He wasn't in the Black List, so the only way to clear was to reboot Server, and I thought now was the perfect time to make a slight change

Will be back shortly
  10. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Server is back up...
    • List
  11. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Hi Chaps,

Just to let you all know that sTracker is currently unavailable to view, although the server is up and running. This is because RackService are performing some maintenance and everything should be back to normal by 4pm today
    • List
  12. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

sTracker is now back up and running guys. I am afraid there is some bad news, not all bad.

sTracker actually crashed, it wasn't due to the server maintenance. Server has been restarted, and sTracker is back up and running now. If you did a lap last night after sTracker crashed, 10pm then I am afraid that your time has not been counted.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have sent a message to the developer to ask what made sTracker crash with the crash report.
    • List
  13. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Server is currently offline, and will be back on shortly. Something has been raised to myself, so I am just testing, and will feed back shortly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.