SGTC 2014 - Test Event 2 - Autopolis 13.7.2014

Discussion in 'SGTC 2014 (finished)' started by Mike Bell, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Event Details:
    Server Name - SRP Topstep SGT
    Server IP - tba
    Password - SRP default password
    All Downloads (Mod/Track) - Here
    Track - Autopolis

This event will run along the same lines as the rounds of the season. Session starts at 17:30 GMT.

17:30GMT - Official Practice
    18:00GMT - Qualifying
    18:15GMT - Warmup
    18:20GMT - Race 1 - 100km / 22 Laps
    5 Min 'reset' then another Qualifying and Race of the same durations

We will also be using these races as a broadcast test, so if anyone would want to watch it back post-race a link will be provided.

Everyone* is welcome to participate in the event, regardless if you have entered the league yet or not. To sign up, just post below.

*= You need an SRP license and no outstanding ban.

Entry List:
    1. Mike Bell
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Andy Vandevelde
    4. Ethan Basss
    5. Matheus Nolli
    6. Joshua Anderson
    7. Paolo Velardo
    8. Harley Hamnett
    9. Chris Williamson
    10. Davis Jundt
    11. Gabor Tim
    12. Balazs Kiss
    13. Ivan Navarro
  2. Rhys Gardiner Licensed Driver

IN

Has the qualifying format been changed from the qualifying/superpole format mentioned in the calendar post?
  3. Andy Vandevelde Licensed Driver

sign me up pls
  4. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Time to spam another event thread; I cannot get in the server. The loading bar goes to the end with no error signals but the game does not load, it just stays on the loading screen.

Thanks for your help (f**k this rF, same basic layout as R07 but a pain in the ass. dafuk!?) :D o_O
  5. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Yeah, just a 15 mins open session.
  6. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

When it freezes, Alt Tab back to desktop and you should see a error message either at once, or you might need to try and open the rFactor window again. Then it should tell you what file isn't loading correctly.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

8. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

I should be back in my HSV. Recently watched the 2014 race round this track, real interesting layout with plenty of sports where you can line up an overtake on someone. Should provide some great racing.
  9. Matheus Nolli Licensed Driver

10. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

Shame i have to miss this one. Going to brands hatch for the day. classic F1 cars here i come :D
  11. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Again, may/may not be at this one, hopefully the former ;)
  12. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Thanks Eric, to close the game because it had frozen I needed to control alt delete to get back to desktop ad close game via task manager. Ido not notice any error message then, but I will take a look again shortly. I'll let ya know.
  13. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Nah, no error message. The only way to close the game is to execute via task manager.

I want to go in server and drive some! :(
  14. Paolo Velardo Licensed Driver

15. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

Count me in as a maybe :)
  16. Chris Williamson Licensed Driver

I'm a maybe too
  17. Harley Hamnett Licensed Driver

Should be able to make it :)
  18. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Well I would like to be in but can't get into server. I had various errors with Okayama which I could hit enter and get past those errors and into server with no problems during race. This track I just can't get passed the loading screen online or offline and as for Fuji, its the same, I can't get into server.

Unless I receive some help it will be safe to say that I wont be able to participate in any rFactor 1 leagues.! :(

I would like to thank Stranne who atleast offered some kind of help. Didn't work though. Ive done fresh install of all tracks and rFLite itself. I'm obviously doing something wrong somewhere if all is fine for the rest of you....

I will need someone to TEAMVIEWER my problem and install everything, if I'm to take part.

Anytakers? or im out! :(
  19. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

I'll give you a shout when I get home later Chris, and we can try to find out what the issue is.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

So, I missed Eric last night as I was working. He very kindly offered to jump on TV at 08:00 this morning. Unfortunately I was driving home.

Basically, I still need help if I'm to race. It's frustrating because its not just a server issue....I cannot use the track what-so-ever! :(