Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Conor, have you discussed with Huseyin regarding his number? He chose #45 at first?
    Just want to be sure he's getting what he asked for! ;)
  2. Conor Keane Licensed Driver

Yes hes ok with taking number 47

Conor
  3. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

I know signups are closed now but thought it best to post this here - Matt Richards will replace Gary Lennon for the rest of the season. If possible, can Matt take #88? :) If not I'll just have him keep #53 :p

E: Matt's nationality is Welsh, just for the record. :p
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Yes he can. I would like had seen Gary stay as well but probably not to change. Please send his skin in this week, that we can bring out an update to the skinpack.
  5. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Yeah, I woulda liked Gary to stay too, but in the end it was his decision.
  6. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Matt can just continue in Gary's skin if possible, then an update will only require windows and .veh files to be changed.

Re Matt's nationality, Wales is part of the British Isles, and for this championship every country of Great Britain will have a Union flag on the cars. He can certainly have the Welsh dragon next to his name in the standings graphics, though. :)
  7. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

I've got flags on the roof though so I need to change it to the Welsh one from the Scottish one :p
  8. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Thats also possible if wished. But i think Gary have the scottish flag on the roof ;).
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ok, that will need changing then!
  10. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Wales? Scotland? same thing right? xD
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Yeah right, what IS this, the United States of England?! :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Ivanoy Brito Licensed Driver

Hey guys,
    Driver: Ivanoy Brito
    Number: 9

;)
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Welcome back to the PMSC, Ivanoy! :) I will get an update to the skin pack done by the end of today. You will have a stock SRP skin, but I will make windows with your name and number.
  14. Ivanoy Brito Licensed Driver

Cheers Rob ;)
    Looking forward to race with you guys again :)
  15. Danny Schubert Licensed Driver

The KSM Simracing Team quit these league and wish you all the best for the next (crash) races...
  16. Gary Lennon Licensed Driver

I am a bit humbled and grateful to see some kind words from you guys wanting me to stay and I really would have liked to have stayed as well with the Flat6 being my absolute #1 favourite rF1 mod....ever?.
    Now its disappointing to read of more troubles and fighting and others leaving, Andreas really doesn't deserve this kind of grief, the series has the potential to be a nice bit of Saturday night racing fun but sadly there are some who just don't see it like that.
    Really hope things get sorted out and maybe some good replacement drivers get involved (Re. Matt Richards) and it can it play out to the end, if that means the DQ/BanHammer has to come out then so be it.

Good Luck Andreas mate.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Your hint about crashes you couldn't deny. And that with the backround your team (you included) was responsible for first corner crash where you and teammate drove like pricked from a bee. So without KSM we had get maybe a more fun race. I don't regret to loose drivers, specially from your attitude, which have absolute no appraisal for orgenizers work. Thanks for your input into this league.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

There only seems to be one person from KSM that is being vocal at the moment. I wonder if all KSM drivers feel the same as the mighty Danny or whether they would like to continue with the season. After all, they could have had some fantastic racing with other drivers, like some of us have had. Still, I don't suppose they will speak out of turn though and upset the aggressive Danny, who seems to be calling the shots for KSM.

3 teams, 6 drivers, 1 mouth. Ufff ! :(
  19. Tom Watts Licensed Driver

Driver: Tom Watts
    Start number: 27

Team: Independent

Hey guys look forward to hitting the track really soon with you guys
  20. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

i hope the KSM team carry on. symphatetic team imo except for danny who accused me for hacking.. and is agressive towards the community (language wise)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.