Slight Rule Change - IF everybody Agrees

Discussion in 'AC HLC Season 1 (finished)' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I would like to change the cut off time to post a hotlap from Midnight to 9pm on the Sunday. The auto close didn't work, and as Rob found out, the server is set to GMT+2 as it is based in Europe (and BST)

My broadband went down last night, so I could not stop the server, but I have changed the password this morning. Although Rob's time shows he did it this morning, I can in fact confirm he did it last night, hence why I want to bring the time forward, to stop any further future confusion.

I hope everybody is ok with this.
  2. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

What a bloody shambles . . . :rolleyes:
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Give the guy a break Kris, not only is this the first AC points competition we've had at SRP, but it's also Shaun's first go at organising something. There are bound to be a few rough edges...it's a lot more polished than AC itself, for a start! :D
  4. Kris Vickers Licensed Driver

No Rob (Hermans), it needs to be perfect straight from the off, or don't bother ;)

Shaun . . . . get your act together man!

But seriously, don`t be afraid to ask for help pal, I`m sure there are plenty of people around more than willing (myself included) :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Great response, Kris. :) We're always looking for more people who can contribute. If you're interested in getting involved, we can definitely arrange something.
  6. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

Love you to Kris :D
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List