SRP BTCC Season 1 League Videos

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Simon Gardner, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

Brands Hatch

Donington

2. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

3. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

Mondello Park

4. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

5. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

6. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

7. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

Birmingham Superprix

• Sprint race video was not made
  8. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

9. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Simon Gardner Licensed Driver

End of season video I made but didn't upload until recently :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Great video, Simon! I particularly like the slo-mo shots of the cars getting airborne. :)
    To a non-participant, it looks more like the PGTCC: Pan-Global Touring Car Championship. I personally prefer the way Andy stuck with the RL calendar's tracks for S2.
  12. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

The Question is; Where is the Season 2 thread of video/Broadcast links....? :(
  13. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

I can collate them from the threads at some point Chris no problem ,they are there just not in one place, may rip out the media thread and leave just images and videos and no comments then lock it.
  14. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Yer that will be good mate. One set place to go look at the memories! ;)
  15. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

I've recently been looking in the threads for the broadcast links. Ive found many of them but most of them seem to be deleted from whoevers account was used. Does this mean they are gone forever ?? :(
  16. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I imagine so Chris, unless someone downloaded them and is willing to upload them again. The broadcasts didn't cover every event, but it would be nice to have the existing ones to look back on. Maybe we could persuade Bjorn and Wesley to voice over some highlights videos? You're good mates with Dariusz...go and twist his arm to make some 15 min vids of each event! :)