SRP GSCE Events & Leagues will be coming back to a pc near you soon

Discussion in 'Game Stock Car Extreme' started by Wayne Reed, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

Hi all.

As the title says events and leagues will be back asap. I am looking for feed back on the sort of things you would like to see run in events and leagues. So please post if you want the Minis, Stock cars, F3, Clasic F1, Formula Extreme, Karts ect or a mod that you would like to see. Please post anything that gets you going. No idea is a bad idea.

Thanks.
  2. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

3. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I believe we really need some open wheel series, something that's not too high level to start with. I'd suggest karts or Formula Vee and work our way up? I'd love to see a pseudo career progression from karts all the way up to F1, either one series after another, or even events featuring more than one class in the form of a support race followed by a feature race?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

I have just been testing Formula Trucks converted to GSCE. Awesome it is too. Maybe an event or two in these as well.
  6. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

Yeah that also the same idea I had for rfactor and wanted to bring to GSCE ;)
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Indeed, I smiled when I saw you post that idea in the staff forum, because I had been thinking about that approach for ages, just never got around to planning it properly.
    The trucks are ok for a bit of fun. :) I really like the Formula Vee cars; they're really good for learning, like a FFord...shame they're a bit slow to satisfy the speed junkies of this world! :p
  8. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

It just so happens I have FFord converted to GSCE and its super cool :D
  9. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

10. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Nice. They look a bit out of date compared to the modern cars, though:

[IMG]
  11. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

Yeah I wish somebody would do the new ones. But then saying that they are getting shot of FFord and have the FIA FFour. So maybe someone will make them.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List