SRP Mini Challenge S2: Absence Reports

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

That's a shame mate. Thanks for the participation.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Ben Hackeson Licensed Driver

Teams championship gets blown wide open! :) Never won a championship before (or a race) but we can do this now :D
  3. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

Round Absent: (4)
    Certainty: Out
    Reason: Friends visit

Sorry for late report. i forgot to write.
  4. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Sorry for my absence without declaring why I couldn't race.
    As you all may know, I've missed a couple of races previous to this last race due to problems with pain in my back. It's long running and can be very troubling, or not so bad.

This last week how ever had been a right royal nightmare, so much so, I was rushed into hospital on Wednesday and had emergency surgery.

I know a lot of people, if not all of you, will understand that I couldn't give fair warning of missing the race, but now that I'm a little better whilst still being tucked in at night by lovely nurses, I do feel inclined to let you all know.

I hadn't actually realised there was a race to miss until I was browsing on fb and saw the latest standings.

The recovery period is good to be a long one, so I am giving formal notice that I'm giving up racing for a while.
    I really need to get back onto my feet and get some strength back before I start mashing those pedals again.

I'm still going to be around, giving out my pearls of wisdom, as I'm inclined to do, ;-) and I'm going to be giving other games the time of day again once I'm back home and settled into physio.

Peace out folks
  5. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

I'm out 100% for the rest of the championship due to ill health.

Thanks everyone for your work.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

:(
    I understand completely mate. I hope good health smiles upon you in future. Thanks for the participation.
  7. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

I think Aaron will understand the circummstances, being healthy is always priority number one. Hope you make a speedy recovery!
  8. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Thanks Eric.
    I've just got to make sure that I rest for a good while I recover.
    A lesson to you all though, if your body is giving you a message, ie, pain, fatigue etc, heed is warning.
    It's letting you know things for a damn good reason.
    If your back is hurting, don't do a four hour practice session.

I need to give my head a shake at times, im sure.
  9. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Round absent: 5
    Certainty: Maybe
    Reason: Going out for the day, might not be back in time for the start.
  10. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Certainty: Maybe.
    Reason: Pulled a muscle in my shoulder (digging for hours can do that) making it uncomfortable verging on painful to drive. Will see if I can stick it on the day and race (hence the maybe).

Apologies guys, and have a fun event.
  11. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Certainty: Maybe.
    Reason: Hayfever, took tabs earlier and getting no better, eyes are streaming will be an hazard, maybe is the certianty and hopefuly will be there.
  12. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Thought you was at work anyway dude. :confused:
    Didnt expect you tbh.
  13. Ariciuc Razvan Licensed Driver

Round absent 5
    Certainty: Sure.
    Reason: Just got hold of an internet connection trough my mobile service provider. I had a change of plans and had to take may vacation week earlier, really sorry to have to miss another one.
    And I apologies for the very late report I should have done it 2 days ago, but I didn't think I would have had such nasty signal problems in a mountain resort.
  14. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

My "Maybe" can be changed to definitely out now. Didn't get back in time :(
  15. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Took four off, then got told i wasn't off then just before on thur i find out im off :/ so yeah i tried to make it but failed to keep taking tabs for hayfever.
  16. Dariusz Swiderski Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 6 & 7
    Certainty: Out / maybe round 7
    Reason: going away on holiday
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Round Absent: Round 6
    Certainty: Out
    Reason: Nightshift, will be there for r7.
  18. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Round Absent: Round 6
    Certainty: Maybe
    Reason: Someone just started the GSC sync and internet speed is slow today :( high chance it wont be done intime.
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

:confused: Ok first thing is: the race isn't till tomorrow night...how slow IS your connection?!? and secondly, why start GSC Sync at all after the discussion we've been having in the Taruma thread?
  20. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Erm, misread and thaught the race was on today, and havnt looked in detail at the forums today and missed it. Sorry :(

Any way i can backdate it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.