SRP Mini Challenge S2: General Discussion

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

2. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Seb and I was looking for a new league like this one!! We have a preference for championship with all drivers in the same cars.
    But we don't have GSC... we must talk between us to see if we will take part of this champ but it looks interesting ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Going to be difficult to keep the drivers title in Smile again this season. Gonna give it a go though :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Ghovand Keanie Licensed Driver

especially when i will be in it!
  5. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Previous league COMMITMENT bodes well for sign ups.

:)
  6. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Can you put link to download all tracks please?
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Download links for tracks are in THIS POST, Nico ;)
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Oh sorry ^^ Thx Rob
  9. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

I'll definitely be getting GSC in the near future, this wouldn't be a bad place to ease myself into it :p
  10. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Im having problems getting Nurb GP to work, keeps freezing up at the loading screen, then goes to desktop. Can anyone advise please?
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I'd hazard a guess that you have a broken download, perhaps?
    Try the link below, and delete the previous version's folder from Locations before installing:

www.mediafire.com/download/z6qm32j0ztl45cx/Nuerburgring2011_v1.1.zip
  12. Christopher Hall-Nelson Licensed Driver

Thanks Rob, that's exactly the problem. Looks like the previous version is being linked to in the calendar thread.

This one has v1.1 on the end of it where as the one I was trying to get to work didn't.

Thanks again
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ok, thanks for that discovery; I'll update the link.
  14. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Oops, I didn't know we were using a custom version! :oops: Apologies everyone, my bad.
  16. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

Sorry for the "out of topic", i saw that there is a "Walk Racing" TS Channel now. But i can't join it. What is the password?
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

No, there isn't a team channel for Walk Racing, would you like me to create one? Send me a PM and tell me your choice of password. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Following the pre-season test event at Nurburgring, we have decided to fall back to 3x tyre wear for season 2. This will give team mates a lot more choice of when to pit etc, but ensure minimal grip at the end of stints.
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Can someone make me an O-Sport skin? Possibly for 2 cars. I will pay you a small fee for your troubles. Say the price and I'll say YES or NO.

Thanks.
  20. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

£200 per car. Preparation and priming are extra :p