SRP Mini Challenge S2: Skin Submissions

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

League drivers may share liveries in this thread to be added to the league skin pack.

Livery guidelines:
    Skins to be made available by end of Friday 23rd May. Updates may occur after this date.
    No specific requirements on body designs/ logos. Templates are HERE
    Windows will be taken care of by SRP staff.

All drivers must install the first version of the skin pack for the pre-season race, which will be available HERE by Sun 25th May (mid afternoon).
    Any updated versions of the skin pack thereafter, will be made available in the proceeding event thread, and in this post HERE.

The deadline for skin submissions for the first round is:

19:00GMT on Saturday 7th June (24h before the start of Q)
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

[IMG]

These are the SRP stock liveries for Mini Challenge Season 2. If you don't submit a custom skin, you will drive one of these cars, and you must choose between:
    • WHITE windscreen banner with SILVER rims, or
    • BLACK windscreen banner with BLACK rims.
    Please send me a message or post here, specifying your choice.
    Your name and number will be included in the skin pack and you will have to choose your car from the in-game menu.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

Drivers who DO have a custom skin will be required to choose the WHITE or the BLACK window banner (wheel colour is up to you). Please include your choice of window banner when submitting your skin.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller Licensed Driver

4. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

5. Norman Bruce Licensed Driver

6. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

i want to use stock livery, WHITE windscreen banner with SILVER rims. My number is 99. Thanks.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Robert Wiesenmüller Licensed Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Marco Sbordoni Licensed Driver

deleted messsage
    • List
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Marco, I can convert the skin you used last season if you like?
  10. Marco Sbordoni Licensed Driver

Ok Rob.
    I don't have time and skill for doing a nice skin. But if is ok for you i'm happy.
    Thank you.Going to delete post :)
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Skin pack V1 has been installed on the server for Sunday's pre-season event at NürgurgringGP. You MUST download and install it to take part in the race:

www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?threads/srp-mini-challenge-s2-skin-pack.2654/#post-37320

You may drive the event using a stock Reiza skin if you want. However, in the League races you must use either your own custom skin, or a stock SRP skin (see above).

More skins may be added before Sunday's race, so keep an eye on the skin pack thread, please. :)
  12. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan Licensed Driver

For test event Walk Racing will use BLACK windscreen banner with BLACK rims
    thank you
    • List
  13. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

The first round is in just 3 days' time. Any skin submissions after

19:00GMT on Saturday 7th June (24h before the start of Q)

will NOT be included in the skin pack. If you cannot submit your skin before this deadline, you MUST use the SRP stock skin which has been provided for you.

We want to avoid updating the skin pack just hours before the first round, because
    a) unless every diver has all the skins, there will be some who will not be able race, and
    b) the server will have to be offline while all the skins are installed, and lastly
    c) it takes time to add the windows, possibly edit the .veh files, reduce the sizes, collate the skin pack, install on the server, update the download links...etc. etc.
    • List
  14. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan Licensed Driver

Livery for Walk Racing

walk
    pff...tried sevaral times the upload option does not work
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

They're nice skins Caramidaru, but you haven't indicated who is using which colour. I can see Nico is the blue one, because it has his website's url on it, but what about the others...do you want me to distribute them randomly?
  16. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

All submitted skins have been added to the skin pack and installed on the server. All stock Reiza skins have been disabled on the server, and they will not be available from now on (until after the season is finished).
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

[IMG][IMG]
    click the images to see them full size

Chris Shepherd and Cory Brayshaw have teamed up, driving for O-Sport. They will be joining us from round 2.
    Please install the updated skin pack, everyone. :)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Some of you may still have the "old" folder for Chris Shepherd's skin installed (Marlboro skin), which was in the first version of the skin pack. Chris's O-Sport skin is in a different folder, and will not show up unless you delete the "Chris Shepherd" folder from

...\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\Mini_Challenge

If you don't have a folder called "Chris Shepherd", ignore this post! Also, there's no need to re-install the skin pack.
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

20. Cédric de Meurers Licensed Driver

hello , my name is cedric de Meurers my number of car is 11 BLACK windscreen banner with BLACK rims :) tank you ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List