SRP Mini Challenge S2: Team Matchmaker

Discussion in 'SRPMC Season 2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, May 4, 2014.

1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

If you are an independent driver here at SRP and wish to find a team mate, you can use this thread to search for a team or teammate for the upcoming SRP Mini Challenge league.
  2. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Due to the fact that team size is (effectively) unlimited (2x2x2x2 for example) should any driver(s) want a team then Smile Power Racing is searching for drivers :)

Send me a PM if your interested.
  3. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Hmmm, this looks familiar: :p

[IMG]

A skin will be provided, personalised with your name and the number of your choice (check the sign-up thread for available numbers).
    If you are not a member of The Black Rebels, you must apply for membership (free) to be allowed to race with the team colours. Send me a PM and I'll put a word in for you.

Come on, join The Black Rebels and bask in the glory!

EDIT: I have now found a team mate (Warren Schembri), so this seat is no longer available.
  4. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

---------------------------
    ;)
  5. Warren Schembri Licensed Driver

Not sure if anyone is interested but if any other Independent is looking for a teammate, I'm more than happy to team up.

Likewise, if there is a team with a free slot, I am more than happy to take it.

Cheers
    Warren

MOD Edit: Warren has now joined Rob Hermans in The Black Rebels.
  6. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Team mate required to join Movie-Go Racing for the remainder of this league.

EDIT: team mate found.