SRP Mx5 Cup S1: Sign Ups (Open)

Discussion in 'MX5 Cup S1 (finished)' started by Andy Bonar, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Before applying for the league, you are required to fully read ALL of the information, rules or regulations provided below,
    SRP Mx5 Cup S1: Entry Application, Process List & Information
    SRP Rules & Regulations can be found HERE.
    SRP Mx5 Cup S1 Specific Rules & Regulations can be found HERE.
    SRP Mx5 Cup S1 Incident Reports & Relative Information can be found HERE.
    SRP Mx5 Cup S1 Absence Reports & Relative Information can be found HERE.

Application Form
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Driver Name:
    Team Name/Independent:
    I Have Read & Agree to All of the Above Rules & Regulations: Yes/No
    -----------------------------------------------------------

If you sign up and are on the grid for the league then you are expected to be here for all races, and view all the information that will be updated here, at the site, throughout the season.
  2. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Andy Bonar
    Team Name/Independent: Blue Bull Racing
    I Have Read & Agree to All of the Above Rules & Regulations: Yes
  3. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Stacy Newcomb
    Team Name/Independent: Independent (unless I get a better offer)
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Driver Name: Rob Hermans
    Team Name/Independent: The Black Rebels
  5. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Driver Name: Andy Breedon
    Team Name/Independent: The Black Rebels
  6. Tony Matthews Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Tony Matthews
    Team Name/Independent: Blue Bull Racing
  7. Roger Prikken Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Roger Prikken
    Team Name/Independent: Independent Bazinga Racing. Yes Stacey and I teamed up for this inaugural RF2 championship :D
  8. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

As pointed out by my new team mate Roger, we are now Bazinga Racing. Numbers 55 and 88.
  9. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Chris Shepherd
    Team Name/Independent: Independent

I've got the game courtesy of you guys (SRP) so I feel bad not signing up. I'm not sure how many races I can attend but will do my best to attend all. It actually falls on one of my nights off, so....
  10. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Kyle Lossor
    Team Name/Independent: Independent
  11. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Dudes we need more entries. Are we actually going to run a championship with 8 drivers only? Does not really interest or motivate me one bit to be honest.

Should we not delay it ? I think so....
  12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Signups have been open since 27th July - if they haven't come by now, they won't come at all, I think. Postponing the start will not result in a bigger grid. Of course we would prefer to run the league with more drivers on the grid, but despite a lot of promotion it seems this is what we've got.

It would be a great shame if you decided to pull out for that reason mate, I was so looking forward to resuming the battles we were having at Suzuka! That was the first time I've been anywhere near you, you know?! Besides, is it all that different when there are more drivers finishing behind you? [IMG] Seriously though, this first league in rF2 needs drivers of your calibre.
  13. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

To be honest, I signed up hoping atleast a couple of others would join and race, I was wrong. :(

I've signed up, I wont be pulling out. I just might not be as fast as some of you, where the motivation to practice is not there.

That's just how I feel at this precise moment though, who's to say I won't put it on over the next few days and go all hardcore on it. ;)
  14. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Good to hear, mate. :)
    We do have two servers running, one which is only the next event, and another which is running ALL the season's tracks (called "simracingpro MX5 Svr2"). You can vote to advance to whatever track you want to practice, just need to download all of them first. (see THIS POST for downloads).
    I haven't set a time on all of them yet, but I'm ready to challenge yours, mate! :D
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Andy Moore Licensed Driver

Put me down for reserve driver please Andy, cheers. As you know, i work shifts so ill try and make a few if i can :)
  16. Ricky Davies Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Ricky Davies
    Team Name/Independent: SIMTECH Motorsport
  17. Alex Walker Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Alex Walker
    Team Name/Independent: Walker Motorsport

I have just got my license on this website but I have raced a lot on the public servers and I try my absolute best to race clean and hopefully fast! Thanks for considering me, if you have any queries just ask me?
  18. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Welcome Alex.
    Your entry has been accepted into the SRP MX5 Cup.

Please bear in mind that League Racing is a lot different to racing in public servers, as I am sure you are aware, and standards of racing are expected as outlined in the SRP Rules and Regulations.

If you do have any questions, feel free to post in the league discussion forum, there are plenty of experienced league racers here who will be happy to help you out.

The main thing I would suggest is be prepared for each round, with enough practice, and you will do fine, and most of all have fun :)

Practice servers are open 24 hours with live timing available to give you an idea on your progress, all details are in the main forum, so please have a good look around.
  19. Steve Duke Licensed Driver

Driver Name: Steve Duke
    Team Name/Independent: Independent.....
  20. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.